'22 CA CB Ephesians Prysock (Southern Cal commit)

@bignewt will be by shortly to complain that we offered him only because he has a Christian name. Fortunately he isn't from Tennessee, so there is at least a small possibility that he was offered for his talent.

I do expect a couple of groups from Ephesus to show up soon, though. One celebrating Mr. Prysock's success and another angry that he would presume to speak for them.

Anybody notice that his name is Trademarked? Not sure what that does for him.
I would say that he needs to put on some muscle.

The four-star Class of 2022 cornerback from Bishop Alemany High School in Mission Hills, Calif., said the offer he received from Tennessee on Thursday “was really out of the blue.” But he was happy to add Tennessee to the list of major programs pursuing him, which also includes two other SEC schools, Florida and LSU.

The 6-foot-3, 170-pound Prysock plays for a pair of former Vols at Bishop Alemany. Former Tennessee quarterback Casey Clausen is the Warriors’ head coach, while Clausen’s brother — former Vols quarterback Rick Clausen — serves as their offensive coordinator.

But Prysock said he didn’t hear from Tennessee before learning of his offer Thursday during a conversation with Vols defensive backs coach Willie Martinez.

“He was telling me how they want a tall and long corner like me,” said Prysock, who’s ranked the No. 200 overall prospect and No. 25 cornerback in the 2022 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“It was really out of the blue. This was a big offer for me, and I was excited. This was a big one because I don’t have many SEC offers.”
-Callahan

If you want to catch it over the middle, you gotta pay the phees.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back