Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Heupel vs Lane Kiffin

A thought that occurred to me is that Heupel’s offense may have similar statistical metrics as Lane Kiffin’s Ole Miss offense. Ole miss ranked 1st in the conference in 2020 for rushing offense, 3rd in the conference for passing offense, 1st in the conference in total offense, and 3rd in the conference in scoring offense.

They ranked first in the conference at 79.7 plays per game on offense and #13 in average time of possession per game.

Their defense ranked last in the conference in total defense, last in rushing defense, 13th in pass defense, and 13th in scoring defense. They also ranked 13th for the number of plays by the defense, 2nd most just behind Arkansas.

I think the problem in 2020 with Ole miss was their defensive line, the unit that I’ve been claiming will likely be the strength of our defense this year. jmo.

According to Football outsiders the Ole Miss defensive line ranked #116 in the nation in 2020. Ours was a bit better even without a coach, at #45. Their pass defense efficiency rating was just ahead of ours; They were 10th best, we were 11th best. Teams passed on Ole Miss 38.7 times per game and ran against them 39.1 times per game. For us we faced a pass 31.4 times per game and a run 38.5 times per game. We were ranked 5th in average yards per attempt allowed on the ground while Ole Miss was ranked 13th.

On the third Saturday in October this year Ole Miss is coming to Neyland Stadium and I think Rodney Garner’s guys may win the game for us if they can slow down Lane’s ground game otherwise we’re most likely going to have a shootout on the river. jmo.

when the actual food does not live up to the hype and people go there despite the food because of other reasons, yeah I'll call the sheep out. But hey if you like it, you like it. Dry chicken with two soggy pickles on top doesn't do it for me. To each their own.

I have never gotten a dry piece of chicken from Chik-Fil-A. If I have time then there are plenty of local restaurants that serve great food that I would gladly eat over fast food. However, when you've got to pick up one kid from dance and get the other to softball or "insert activity here" and you have to get dinner on the way, Chik-Fil-A is a go to. Their food is better quality than most drive thru options and their service and speed is undeniably better than every other fast food chain. I know you don't have kids so those things don't enter into your decision processes. No reason to insult those of us that enjoy Chik-Fil-A's intangible qualities along with their food.

I mean I go to CFA cause I like their product...I am no a fan of them removing the spicy chicken biscuit from the breakfast menu though.

Sadly the closest one to us is still in a remodel so it's been months since we've had it.

I mean I go to CFA cause I like their product...I am no a fan of them removing the spicy chicken biscuit from the breakfast menu though.

Sadly the closest one to us is still in a remodel so it's been months since we've had it.

We have two in M'Boro and it could easily be four and they would still all be busy.

Enjoy the updated drive thru.. they've been putting glass doors in opposed to windows, so they can walk your food out to you.. if there's three cars in front of you and your foods ready, they'll walk it back to you and you can be on your way

Enjoy the updated drive thru.. they've been putting glass doors in opposed to windows, so they can walk your food out to you.. if there's three cars in front of you and your foods ready, they'll walk it back to you and you can be on your way

Oh yeah I love what I'm seeing with the new design. But the wait is killing us lol especially since it just got pushed back to April instead of this month...

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
These two plays were posted in the comments and they are impressive as well. I cant decide which of the 4 are most impressive. Maybe the run play one.

The idiocy of our former staff continues to amaze me..why the hell did they not get RH on the field more?

I have a feeling Banks and Co. are going to have fun with some of the "spare parts" that Ansley and Pruitt left lying around barely used..

There was a town, in SC I think, that was having issues with their drive through COVID-19 testing sites and called the local CFA manager in to advise on how to improve it. Lol

There was a town, in SC I think, that was having issues with their drive through COVID-19 testing sites and called the local CFA manager in to advise on how to improve it. Lol
Sad but Atleast they realized they needed help and reached out to someone who deals with insane lines all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

Sad but Atleast they realized they needed help and reached out to someone who deals with insane lines all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

I applaud them. At least they didn't just do what most government agencies and that is either nothing or make it worse.

I know he’s pissed a lot of people off because of his choices but let’s not be complete dipS**ts about this😂 Henry T was our only brights spot on defense and the LB Corp,outside of pass coverage which he was lacking but that’s it.without Henry T 2 years ago we have another very embarrassing loss at Kentucky so let’s cut the hate talk just because he doesn’t want to be here.this is what makes us look miserable and pathetic as fans.the same thing can be said when a recruit chooses another school other than Tennessee.we sound sorry as Hell.
Bull💩...I guess it is not supposed to bother people when their partners screw around and leave them for their enemies, or lead them on all the way to the altar bleeding them dry along the way only to just run off with your worst enemy? If that 💩 is ok with you, then you are literally a weirdo cuckold.

I despise the jerk and I hope he rots wherever he ends up, and I wish he had never put on the O&W...because I am a Tennessee Volunteer and I don't like faithless traitors that become our enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back