Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue when Tennessee will be great again, but I have 100% confidence that they will be. The main reason is the sheer number of quality Division 1 recruits the state of Tennessee is producing. So many prospects with “TN” next to their name in this forum...

When I originally joined this board in Jan 2012, there were almost none. I think the trend continues and grows, and (hopefully!) we start landing more of the really good ones...

First grill of the season. A little too much pepper but other than that delicious

Oh, come on. Three weeks ago, I had to pour some lukewarm water over my grill’s knobs to turn them because they were frozen. Only way I could get my filets cooked. I’ve had plenty of cool nights at the grill.

Agree on your comments regarding Chick-Fil-A. I also agree that Bojangle's has the best biscuits. Damn! I miss Bojangle's. They don't have those out west.
Here's an idea...go to Bojangles and buy a couple of biscuits, then drive across the street to CFA and buy a couple of chicken biscuits, then toss their biscuits and put the chicken on the bojangles biscuits...viola!..best chicken biscuits in the world..🤤🤤

You have the photographer's eye for sure. Throw you back out west a century ago with a black and white and you'd be a regular Ansel Adams.

A lot of people think they're photographers these days because the technology is so good, but it takes the vision to see things like this. Keep those pictures coming Escobar.
I have a black and white I took at dawn one morning from Oxbow Bend in Grand Teton NP in 17 that is unreal. I'm gonna get a canvas print of it done for my kids next Christmas. If I ever get it downloaded on my laptop I will put it on here.

You have the photographer's eye for sure. Throw you back out west a century ago with a black and white and you'd be a regular Ansel Adams.

A lot of people think they're photographers these days because the technology is so good, but it takes the vision to see things like this. Keep those pictures coming Escobar.
Here is a cool black and white from Canyonlands NP..
20200728_170947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back