Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got Will Wade on audio recordings making huge cash offers for recruits and nothing has happened. That was two years ago. NCAA has selective enforcement.

That would be my opening salvo against the NCAA in a closed door meeting.

Here’s the audio tapes of the LSU coach. Here’s your rulings on widespread academic fraud at UNC. Here’s a well known HS coach (Probst) exposing widespread pay for play at uga/bama...Now NCAA, take our self imposed penalties for our “cheating “ and call it good OR we bombard the media with your ineptitude and blind eye against certain teams until your organization crumbles and all of the P5 conferences start their own organization.

We lost Pearl because he lied, told other people to lie for him, and got caught.
His mistake was to stop lying..... either way it’s silly to be punished that much for lying over a rule they obviously didn’t care about that much themselves.... I would have no issues with they tried to clean up the NCAA but I can’t support this nonsense when the NCAA decides to make up rules as it goes.

OK, guys and gals, I got a new phone. I was wondering if my post look better. TIA.

158843443_10225403956076636_8170152304709610103_n.jpg

His mistake was to stop lying..... either way it’s silly to be punished that much for lying over a rule they obviously didn’t care about that much themselves.... I would have no issues with they tried to clean up the NCAA but I can’t support this nonsense when the NCAA decides to make up rules as it goes.
again, selective management. Imagine in Corporate world if management picked and chose whom would be held accountable and who wouldnt? In today's world of fairness and entitlement - theres that word - there would be lawsuits daily. Total horse ****. Favoritism.

Actually I don't get new phones a lot. I just retired the original Pixel. 4 1/2 years out of that phone.
Pixels are great, but the battery life on the smaller ones suck. Going to opt for the bigger phone next time, I think. I'm on a Pixel 3, so may upgrade before too long. Great cameras.

again, selective management. Imagine in Corporate world if management picked and chose whom would be held accountable and who wouldnt? In today's world of fairness and entitlement - theres that word - there would be lawsuits daily. Total horse ****. Favoritism.
I agree

@Freak, can you get ChattaTNVol press credentials as the head of the VN sports writers’ department? We need someone that understands sports to attend the coaching press conferences and ask the intelligent questions...

Please! 😊
I read everything he writes. And nothing from the others unless quoted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back