Big report about to come out how Bama & Ga cheat

tumblr_nfp1ufHX1s1t8o96vo1_400.gif

Can someone pleases give us a synopsis?

That unless they have to turn themselves in so that they can avoid paying a terrible football coach an unbelievably overpaid, but agreed to contract....that neither Alabama or Georgia will be caught cheating. I think it also says something about we should not be trying to point out the splinter in another schools eye when we have gigantic logs in our own eyes.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
Georgia and Bama are the cash cows of the SEC right now they could both be caught cheating like USC and SMU was and nothing would happen to them. Now us on the other hand would get the death penalty cause we are the clown show and laughingstock of the SEC plus Sankey hates us just like Mike Slive did. And let me just say I’m convinced Georgia and Bama are both cheating to ridiculous levels similar to USC and SMU there is wads of cash and cars and SUVS being delivered to elite recruits there no doubt in my mind.

Reactions: Hbg
This is old news. Reports have been “coming out” for years. We know they’re cheating, they know that we know they’re cheating and the NCAA knows they’re cheating. Saban is pretty much The Godfather of college football now and is probably untouchable, imo.
Kirby on the other hand, could catch some heat, if it meant taking said heat away from bama.
GBO!!

This is old news. Reports have been “coming out” for years. We know they’re cheating, they know that we know they’re cheating and the NCAA knows they’re cheating. Saban is pretty much The Godfather of college football now and is probably untouchable, imo.
Kirby on the other hand, could catch some heat, if it meant taking said heat away from bama.
GBO!!
This is completely true. Wasn’t there a video and pictures few years back of some Bama assistant coaches driving a couple of recruits to a dealership to pick out their Escalades and Dodge chargers lol. Did anything happen to them after that or did they catch any heat ? No and they won’t. Saban runs the SEC and the NCAA

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
GBO!!
Pruitt is fired, Kirby is fired, and Nick retires to avoid further inquiry. I would call that a pretty good offseason!

Hahahaha. Rush Propst is the "source." I guess we'd better start boxing up our trophies, cuz we're definitely gonna have to send them back!

This is hilarious.

Rush isn’t in the video visually, he’s not associated with either university it’s just a dude naming random rich guys in like what 5 total cities... seems credible...

VN Store

Back