Tiger Woods involved in serious crash

Texting while driving, I guess. Why does it even matter at this point, though. They seem to be CSI-ing this. Just to write him a reckless driving ticket?
It's getting interesting now

Affidavit: Tiger found unconscious after crash

A man found Tiger Woods unconscious in a mangled SUV after the golf star crashed the vehicle in Southern California, authorities said in court documents obtained Friday.

Woods told deputies -- both at the scene and later at the hospital -- that he did not know how the collision occurred and didn't remember driving, according to the affidavit.

The authorities already had all that information, though. I don't see that as being unusual given the nature of the wreck and potential to strike one's head during a vehicle accident. Again, they ruled out impairment.

They keep saying they are looking for a crime - is someone claiming that he tried to hit them or some road rage thing happened?

The authorities already had all that information, though. I don't see that as being unusual given the nature of the wreck and potential to strike one's head during a vehicle accident. Again, they ruled out impairment.

They keep saying they are looking for a crime - is someone claiming that he tried to hit them or some road rage thing happened?
Agree. Seems like they’re fishing for something. Seems weird

I've wondered if it was the opposite. As in, was he was ran off the road or something? Even immediate memory loss isn't uncommon in these types of traumas. So it's not clear he had simply blacked out behind the wheel. I mean history and knowing he's on pain medications paints a picture, but I'll wait for more info to come out. That's not the nature of most though.

I've wondered if it was the opposite. As in, was he was ran off the road or something? Even immediate memory loss isn't uncommon in these types of traumas. So it's not clear he had simply blacked out behind the wheel. I mean history and knowing he's on pain medications paints a picture, but I'll wait for more info to come out. That's not the nature of most though.

The fact that they are looking at his vehicle's black box made me think they were looking at him. Maybe they can interpret his vehicle data to indicate someone else did something to his vehicle. But then what - unless they have video footage of another vehicle and just aren't saying anything about it. He apparently does not recall anything about it to suggest someone else caused this.

The fact that they are looking at his vehicle's black box made me think they were looking at him. Maybe they can interpret his vehicle data to indicate someone else did something to his vehicle. But then what - unless they have video footage of another vehicle and just aren't saying anything about it. He apparently does not recall anything about it to suggest someone else caused this.
Yeah, it's why I'm going to wait for more info.

Except that's not what they said...until a week later.

I don't think they should have, but it's too late now.

"Privacy" reasons. Woods must give permission for the report to be released................And that ain't gonna happen
No skid marks and privacy concerns makes me think of something that I don’t want to even type.

I went a different direction and assumed texting while driving or there was a vehicle issue and he doesn’t want bad publicity for his tournament sponsor does that Genesis have auto drive feature?

I went a different direction and assumed texting while driving or there was a vehicle issue and he doesn’t want bad publicity for his tournament sponsor does that Genesis have auto drive feature?
More than likely, one of the simple answers is the right one - he somehow got distracted and doesn’t want to say why or he just passed out.

Reactions: Wireless1
Detectives did not get a warrant to the golf pro's cellphone to understand if Woods had been on his phone at the time of the crash.

They said there were concerns detectives did not have a probable cause to get the warrant.

How can there not be probable cause to investigate a reckless driving charge? The evidence is staring them in the face

VN Store

Back