Tiger Woods involved in serious crash

Never have been a Tiger fan, but this is so sad for so many reasons. I hope and pray it's not anything else but a "regular" accident. Addiction is a bitch, and I hope that nothing to do with it. Serious prayers for him and his family.

Sadly,it looks like his golf playing days are over with how badly his legs are injured.

• LA County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said on Wednesday he was not considering charges against Tiger Woods
  • He said it was obvious that Woods was sober because he was 'lucid' when he was found in his wrecked car
  • A drug expert was not called and no form of alcohol testing was carried out, he said
Los Angeles Sheriffs say they are not considering bringing charges against Tiger Woods over the near fatal crash which shattered his right leg yesterday and have insisted he was sober despite not performing any drug or alcohol tests on him.

LA cops say no criminal charges for Tiger Woods over crash | Daily Mail Online

Just read a report where a director showed up to work yesterday morning laughing about a guy cutting him off in traffic yesterday and realizing it was Tiger Woods. We may end up finding out that Tiger was just running late and driving a little too fast.

Just read a report where a director showed up to work yesterday morning laughing about a guy cutting him off in traffic yesterday and realizing it was Tiger Woods. We may end up finding out that Tiger was just running late and driving a little too fast.

That’s what it sounds like.

I heard some guys talking about it on the radio this morning, they said he was in his car at a hotel and there was a family in front of him unloading their car and he couldn't go around them and was upset because he was late to meet some friends at a restaurant. I don't know where they got that info but it makes sense if you add that to what that director said.

Feels like the police are going to make this a bigger story eventually.

Sheriff gets warrant for black box in Tiger SUV

"We're trying to determine if a crime was committed," Sheriff's Deputy John Schloegl said. "If somebody is involved in a traffic collision, we've got to reconstruct the traffic collision, if there was any reckless driving, if somebody was on their cellphone or something like that. We determine if there was a crime. If there was no crime, we close out the case, and it was a regular traffic collision."

I personally know people who have been collected in a hit and run accident on the metro portion of the interstate where traffic cameras are everywhere and an actual crime was committed (hit and run), and they can't be bothered to check the footage and track down the vehicle because it was just damage. Why these guys are getting warrants for black boxes in a single car accident where they clearly stated there was not impairment seems fishy.

Reactions: Y9 Vol

I personally know people who have been collected in a hit and run accident on the metro portion of the interstate where traffic cameras are everywhere and an actual crime was committed (hit and run), and they can't be bothered to check the footage and track down the vehicle because it was just damage. Why these guys are getting warrants for black boxes in a single car accident where they clearly stated there was not impairment seems fishy.

To be perfectly clear, I am posting this in jest

15 minutes of fame for the boys at the sheriffs office.

I had no idea cars had a “black box”

Wonder if this is for insurance purposes? I’ve never had to deal w something like this Would the insurance company not cover some costs if it was determined that he was being reckless?? Seems weird since that basically what all accidents are.

I had no idea cars had a “black box”

Wonder if this is for insurance purposes? I’ve never had to deal w something like this Would the insurance company not cover some costs if it was determined that he was being reckless?? Seems weird since that basically what all accidents are.

By their statement, they are looking for evidence of “criminal” acts.

Not sure how a black box would really establish any sort of criminality.

Texting while driving, I guess. Why does it even matter at this point, though. They seem to be CSI-ing this. Just to write him a reckless driving ticket?

VN Store

Back