Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever makes you feel better.

F3KQEAM.gif

Except that he took the talent he inherited and improved it. The next 13 years were a helluva run and there were no Majors players left on the roster in 1998.
He was a good recruiter for many years and Cut was a really good coach. I'm not totally discounting him, but without Cut he wasn't the same coach, at all, and it's very obvious.

I would say the coaches and the supporting staff are burning hours getting prepped for spring practice and recruiting. The offensive staff has a definite advantage over the defense because they have mostly worked together at UCF. But the defense is playing catchup. Ekeler is really behind. Good thing is he has a lot of experience with LBs and STs. There's so much to put together with very little time to get everything set in stone. While it's a ton of work, I bet they are having a blast. It's special building a program from the ground up. Also the S&C staff are reshaping their program and getting the players ready for spring practice. Can't wait to see the O&W game plus any practice videos that might be available.

I think there might be some additional fan events with the team as AD White markets the program. Shame recruits can't visit practice. It would help them see this staff in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back