Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Love this.......

One of our cats, Cookie never jumps onto the furniture on which she’s not allowed (her sister is rebellious). The exception was the day we brought home a smoked piglet haunch from the son-in-law. Cookie was on that like live prey. My wife was shocked (I wasn’t.).

Dogs hide food in order to keep it for themselves. Juliette loves ice cubes and I occasionally will put one in her food bowl.
I watched as she picked it up, looked around to make sure no one was looking, and buried it under the cushion of her dog bed.
I fell bad that she is going to be surprised and disappointed when she goes back to look for it.

Dogs hide food in order to keep it for themselves. Juliette loves ice cubes and I occasionally will put one in her food bowl.
I watched as she picked it up, looked around to make sure no one was looking, and buried it under the cushion of her dog bed.
I fell bad that she is going to be surprised and disappointed when she goes back to look for it.
Ha, too funny!

Reactions: Vjcvette
My dog that I grew up with, 'Tuffy' would hide those "Bones" that you could buy in the '80's and hide them in chair cushions, but what would really get to me
is when I would find them after he had already crossed the 'Rainbow Bridge' :.(

My dog that I grew up with, 'Tuffy' would hide those "Bones" that you could buy in the '80's and hide them in chair cushions, but what would really get to me
is when I would find them after he had already crossed the 'Rainbow Bridge' :.(
😥
I hope you smiled when you found them.

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back