Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson got their QB for this class. I can't stand them. Offer goes out on Friday, He commits today.

UT needs to string together quality QBs. Dobbs was great, but Dormady and JG sunk 2 coaches. I'm hopeful UT can turn the QB play from negative to positive over time with this new staff.

Maybe I’m on an island but I think we have the best QB room we’ve had in years headed into spring camp. Not sure how we got it but I feel good about it - on paper at least. I think we will land someone solid this round but go big next summer. I’m not too worried.

Our defense on the other hand....

Some more perspective, JG ain't even on the rotation anymore, Ty (give me that ball I fall down) Chandler ain't here. Got hungry RB'S waiting to explode on ya and some real good QB depth not seen a long time. The WR'S are looking to shine this year, OL ready to prove. Only thing lacking is TE depth, we got Warren and Fant, not much after that. I am optimistic about the new wave Offense Coach Heup is bringing.

I am definitely optimistic. I am just not expecting a HUGE jump in offensive production in year 1.

Reactions: NM4VOLS
Clemson got their QB for this class. I can't stand them. Offer goes out on Friday, He commits today.

UT needs to string together quality QBs. Dobbs was great, but Dormady and JG sunk 2 coaches. I'm hopeful UT can turn the QB play from negative to positive over time with this new staff.

That’s the way it works when you have an elite football program. We have a long, long way to go. It is what it is.

I tried something similar in PT. I couldn’t find it if it mentioned it, but did they specify the number of reps daily?

3x15 reps twice daily every day.

The original protocol has 2 exercises (straight leg and bent knee) but most folks I’ve seen only do the straight leg. Supposedly takes like 90 days for full effect.

Where did you find the win % probability number? I’m skeptical of usce and @Mizzou being the same probability.. Mizzou improved greatly over last year and has a now sophomore qb with almost a season of experience coming back. Also, don’t think ole miss is 50/50 but I would only differ slightly on that.
My own percentages, just some way-too-early predictions.

I'm torn on Mizzou. Maybe 50-60% would be better like you suggested. They had a decent streak, but overall Bazelak ended with a poor (albeit FR) season. Defense was poor. Overall, I just trust our raw talent over theirs. But 50-60% may be better, especially if we lose any more crucial players.

Saw "size of your pinky" and assumed you were talking about your sex life again.

rta-small-penis-pinky-finger.jpg

Invol has small hands (and fingers).
Have you been stalking me again, peering through my Windows? You're a pervert.

Reactions: jave36 and VOLSONLY
Maybe I’m on an island but I think we have the best QB room we’ve had in years headed into spring camp. Not sure how we got it but I feel good about it - on paper at least. I think we will land someone solid this round but go big next summer. I’m not too worried.

Our defense on the other hand....
I’d trade all 4 of them for Vandy’s QB and I doubt I’m alone. That’s scary.

3x15 reps twice daily every day.

The original protocol has 2 exercises (straight leg and bent knee) but most folks I’ve seen only do the straight leg. Supposedly takes like 90 days for full effect.
Volnation. Where problems are solved. Gonna give this a whirl and add it to my workout. Thanks, @IN Jed.

1614738019628.gif

Need to develop someone to put up big numbers to start getting buyin. A lot of times it just takes the one to get it going but once you hit on two the dominoes start to fall and you land them every year. See Clemson and Bama. Clemson with Boyd got attention then Watson started the domino. With Bama, Hurts/Kiffin got people looking then Tua started the domino.

Reactions: volfaninpa
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back