Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not care less about Artis leaving. The team looked fat, slow and weak.

They were in shape.
they just didn’t want “it”

And that trickled down from the top.

Anyway, with some experience in the gym with team sports, everyone is pretty much the same. There are a few innovative guys, it’s all about relating to the athletes.
being part parent, coach, friend, and psychiatrist.

Big difference is we don't need it. Vol fans will be hungry to get back imo and for Hype and whoever wins the QB job - who wouldn't want to be there? I'll probably try to find tickets. First time since 2016. Ready to see us score some points again!

Kind of strange South Carolina is doing it. It never seemed like fan support was an issue. Always had nice atmosphere but maybe that was only big games that drew those crowds.

I’m interested to see if we see a totally different Bailey in spring. He also seemed like a leader in Hs on the field and carried a swagger and you saw it in how he threw football. Last yr it always seem like he wasn’t confident, knew he was on a leash, and thinking instead of letting it rip. Even just his facial expressions and way he walked around didn’t match what you saw on HS games. Probably Pruitt and Weinke in his head making him scared to mess up

Is there an athletic department that has had a crazier 6 weeks than UT?

Fulmer and Pruitt fired on January 18th.

Men's basketball starts their in season collapse at Florida on January 19th.

Danny White hired, Heupel hired.

Men's basketball team continues collapse.

Tee Martin and Jay Graham departures.

Kevin Steele situation.

Defensive coordinator search.

In state QB prospect followed by QB prospect with deep UT ties commit elsewhere.

Strength coach leaves.

Have I left anything out?
Lingering ncaa investigation

Reactions: volfaninpa
Is there an athletic department that has had a crazier 6 weeks than UT?

Fulmer and Pruitt fired on January 18th.

Men's basketball starts their in season collapse at Florida on January 19th.

Danny White hired, Heupel hired.

Tee Martin and Jay Graham departures.

Kevin Steele situation.

Defensive coordinator search.

In state QB prospect followed by QB prospect with deep UT ties commit elsewhere.

Strength coach leaves.

Have I left anything out?
jeez,

0A9467D8-909B-4C66-8CC3-C669D1122454.gif

It’s pretty dark in here lately. Here’s my attempt to lighten things a little. My wife and I (27 years together) are both working from home today. I got out of the shower this morning and she was back in bed wearing nothing but a smile! Started March off with a bang 😂 It’s things like that that make life worth living. Hang in there, VOL FB will be great again. Until then choose joy GBO

They say you gotta get it while you can as you get older?👀😅 but this post gives me hope that those rumors are not true!....but non the less this was my reaction after reading your super Rad🤘🏽 post.🤌🏼👇🏽

1614647385464.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back