'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

This recruitment isnt over. We hve a whole year. Missouri is absolute garbage, trash program.

They are a garbage university in a town I would not want to live in. Their football program is 5-4 against us since joining the lead which looks a lot prettier considering that weve won the last two to make it look more competitive.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Kid must just really love Drinkwitz or something. More power to him. I can’t get too worked up about this, to be honest.

If you grew up in Neyland Stadium and still would rather go play for Missouri than for the VOLS, then... I’m not really sure what to say other than I hope he enjoys watching Heupel crank up the most prolific offense at Tennessee in his lifetime (and likely ever).

We will find somebody who craves the bright lights of Neyland.

Everybody panic!

We're a long way from signing day. Lot's of things can happen between now and then. Minds can change. Even if they don't, we can survive.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
How many stud QBs that grew up TN is it that we’ve now missed out on? I mean this is just so depressing. We can’t even get guys who are self-described TN fans to want to come here.

This is a kid who sent to bed every night pissed AF at the lack of attention paid to him by the previous staff. Tonight he got his revenge. Promise you that he read this board and saw the comments about “moving on to Horn” after Simpson picked Bama.

So apparently Pruitt thought he’s at Alabama and only offered one guy at a time.

I’m beginning to think there’s truth to the dad joining the staff thing because horn is a top 10 QB option and we whiff on him too.

Reactions: CamSnod1997

VN Store

Back