'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

I’m not gonna hate on this kid at all, Pruitt screwed him.

As Josh said, Pruitt put Heup in a tough spot and I think we need to throw our full support behind him. We gotta do our part to help break this cycle.

Pruitt didn’t screw him. He had Ty Simpson, number one QB on their board, locked up. You can say a lot about Pruitt, but he had the quarterback he wanted.

Reactions: de1conley
Let’s face it. It’s gonna be a rough few years on Rocky Top. Like we’ve never seen before. And that’s saying something.

Reactions: KokoBVol
Pruitt really put Heupel in a tough spot.

That POS should have never been hired by Fulmer.

Yep. Nobody should blame CJH for any recruiting set backs this year, maybe next year too.

I used to get frustrated when we'd take 3 stars. Now, getting a 3 star sounds like a celebration. It's a tough sell for the coaching staff.

Why do people feel the need to post stuff like this in every single recruit thread and act like they're the first one that ever thought of it.
Hmmm, because it’s a free message board and despite what some think, they don’t have to give their approval for people to post what they want to.

How many stud QBs that grew up TN is it that we’ve now missed out on? I mean this is just so depressing. We can’t even get guys who are self-described TN fans to want to come here.
Those last two commitments aren't Tennessee fans, no matter what they say. Trevor Lawrence may be a different matter at that time. You don't commitment this early without giving the new coach a chance if Tennessee is your dream school. I will never buy that.

I didn't truly realize how deep a hole coach cornpone had dug for us....the good news is we know it has to hit bottom when it reaches China.....I hope we bottom-out before then!!

VN Store

Back