'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

Get your cups on in here boys. AP saying Horn deciding soon and UT is far behind Mizzou. Horn knows he’s not UT’s top choice and was ready to commit last summer but Pruitt wouldn’t let him. Mizzou has made him a priority and has a big lead. Ugh.
Trash program. Have a hard time seeing this stick

We win, we put good product on field, we get recruits.

We have to look at this in reverse of how we have the last decade. It’s all about scheme and coaching for us to dig out of this.

Reactions: mikemist and DAVOL
If I’m as big a UT fan has Horn seems to be and they just hire a very QB friendly head coach, I’m at least going to watch a couple games this season before I commit anywhere to see what they’ve got.

Why are y’all doing this to yourselves? We’re not getting Horn. We might be able to tussle a 3* away from NC State. We didn’t hire no Hugh Freeze. Gotta reset your expectations.
The second biggest reason I want to get Horn is to run you out of this thread. If he commits, you will disappear and not post in this one again.

Exactly. His offense was terrible and Dobbs alone is the reason he wasn’t fired sooner.
No, the offense under Mike Debord was very good. Dobbs made it even better with his ability to make plays when the called play broke down or he made good calls into great calls with his running ability.

Why are y’all doing this to yourselves? We’re not getting Horn. We might be able to tussle a 3* away from NC State. We didn’t hire no Hugh Freeze. Gotta reset your expectations.
You are a disgrace to the term “hillbilly “. We may have grow up in the hills of Tennessee and the term is appropriate for many of us. However, most of us are above the uneducated - stupid posts you make on here.

I would think this kid overlooking Tennessee for Missouri is because of sanctions, rather than Pruitt not recruiting him.

Get your cups on in here boys. AP saying Horn deciding soon and UT is far behind Mizzou. Horn knows he’s not UT’s top choice and was ready to commit last summer but Pruitt wouldn’t let him. Mizzou has made him a priority and has a big lead. Ugh.
Love how Pruitt screws up and Huepel doesn’t get a chance to make it right.

Just like I suspected yet again. Oh well. I cannot believe we are gonna lose a top flight QB battle against freaking Missouri. Thanks Pruitt. Thanks Fulmer. Ugh.

I hate Fulmer even more with each passing day. As we continue this death spiral, one day it won’t even matter what he did for us anymore. A NC isn’t worth 30+ years of awful.

I hate Fulmer even more with each passing day. As we continue this death spiral, one day it won’t even matter what he did for us anymore. A NC isn’t superb 30+ years of awful.
Wasnt Fulmer's fault Pruitt was a total moron.

VN Store

Back