'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

NotLike we’re going to play for a natty in a year or 2 anyways ,which would be most likely a 2 yr post season ban anyways. He would most likely redshirt first year to. Not really sure what the issue is. Would be a RSoph when we can go bowling again. Idk I have no facts just a educated guess.

Staff hasn’t been here long enough for it to actually have wasted A LOT of their time. He lead no one on... if you listened to AP you got the picture about 2-3 weeks ago, and got it real clear this week when he said that VQ wouldn’t be at the announcement! The new staff had to shoot their shot but it’s never a waste of time to build that relationship!

Yes he did lead TN on. Ty said he knew February 1st where he was going. He could have done the right thing and just stopped taking calls from JH and said he is only focusing on 2 schools. Ty and his dad can piss off. If Ty would have eliminated us entirely at the beginning of this month then Horn would have been recruited much harder this whole time. Stop making excuses for him and his loser dad.

Exception not the rule homie

Saban and Dabo are right much more than they’re wrong

So can you give an opinion on what you have seen comparing Horn and Tys film that would lead you to believe Ty is better? I understand exceptions dont prove the rule. But the fact that exceptions occur is enough.

Take all bias or anything else out of the equation. If you removed all names and just put up the stats of both Horn and Simpson. Then factor in their competition level. How could anyone logically conclude that Ty is better?

So can you give an opinion on what you have seen comparing Horn and Tys film that would lead you to believe Ty is better? I understand exceptions dont prove the rule. But the fact that exceptions occur is enough.

Take all bias or anything else out of the equation. If you removed all names and just put up the stats of both Horn and Simpson. Then factor in their competition level. How could anyone logically conclude that Ty is better?

I don’t play pretend college football HC (except on NCAA 14) so no, I can’t discern what specifically makes Ty’s film better than Horn’s.

I don’t think pointing out that the 2 most dominating programs in college football currently wanted Ty, and haven’t offered Horn (could change?), is all that crazy.

I do think that posters on a message board who think they can scout better than those guys is pretty crazy. Those 2 coaches have proven they know what they’re doing.

But again, Horn could be a baller for us. Or someone else. I’m not worried about recruiting. I just want wins. Plenty of programs out there who recruit worse than us that find a way to consistently win ball games.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I don’t play pretend college football HC (except on NCAA 14) so no, I can’t discern what specifically makes Ty’s film better than Horn’s.

I don’t think pointing out that the 2 most dominating programs in college football currently wanted Ty, and haven’t offered Horn (could change?), is all that crazy.

I do think that posters on a message board who think they can scout better than those guys is pretty crazy. Those 2 coaches have proven they know what they’re doing.

But again, Horn could be a baller for us. Or someone else. I’m not worried about recruiting. I just want wins. Plenty of programs out there who recruit worse than us that find a way to consistently win ball games.
Saban doesn't have the greatest track record scouting QBs. Considering he can have whoever he wants, he's only had one truly great college QB. Everyone else was a game manager with an embarrassment of weapons around them.

The guys who turn on the film for a living say he’s wrong. And they have NC rings.

They also recruited a handful of 5* QB's that never played a down Ala and did nothing in college football. By far the hardest position to recruit, evaluate and predict their college career. There's been more 5* flops than successes.

NotLike we’re going to play for a natty in a year or 2 anyways ,which would be most likely a 2 yr post season ban anyways. He would most likely redshirt first year to. Not really sure what the issue is. Would be a RSoph when we can go bowling again. Idk I have no facts just a educated guess.

Doubt there's a post season ban, if there is it will be 1 at most. Punishment wontbe near what some think.

Saban doesn't have the greatest track record scouting QBs. Considering he can have whoever he wants, he's only had one truly great college QB. Everyone else was a game manager with an embarrassment of weapons around them.

Good points. Since Bama is just so dominate most of us just expect that he is great at everything. One could make a good argument that Mullen is much better with QBs.

Good points. Since Bama is just so dominate most of us just expect that he is great at everything. One could make a good argument that Mullen is much better with QBs.
His best QBs coincide with his best OC’s/QB coaches. Starting with Kiffin and perfected with Sarkisian.

VN Store

Back