Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Training in the commercial gym I go to.

Dude is doing land mine rows with 6 45’s, squatting it more than actually rowing it. Dropping the weights every set. He has a small speaker set up for everyone to enjoy HIS music. Taking up two outlets with a power bank and phone charging. Drinking honey straight from the plastic bear between every set.

Now he’s moved on. Apparently someone else can clean up his weights.

This dude...

Read the eye sore of an article I just posted and check out his comments..f*** him he never gave a new incoming coach a fair deal.JH couldn’t help the situation he was hired into,atleast Horn is listening giving him the opportunity in winning him over.if TY “loved” the university as much as he claimed he would have gave JH that time to possibly win him over.
**** Ty Simpson...he just became one of our most hated rivals. I don't wish anybody well that goes to that midden heap..I hope he rots like Corn Elder on the bench there, and regrets this for the rest of his life. Heupel could have done something with him.

Reactions: UTSuave’
He missed an obvious out of bounds call too.. the auburn player punched it out of vescovis hand, and the bald ref gave it to aub
He looks familiar. I want to say hen called one of the earlier season games we had at home and ended up losing. I think he had some iffy calls then as well. I remember listening to TB and if it is who I think it is, the guy only gets a few SEC games a year, because he isnt rated very high.

Training in the commercial gym I go to.

Dude is doing land mine rows with 6 45’s, squatting it more than actually rowing it. Dropping the weights every set. He has a small speaker set up for everyone to enjoy HIS music. Taking up two outlets with a power bank and phone charging. Drinking honey straight from the plastic bear between every set.

Now he’s moved on. Apparently someone else can clean up his weights.

This dude...
Knife fight

Quit being an idiot. Geez. We are 16-6 not 6-14

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?

Everyone acting like we are a blue blood, smh.

It’s honestly sickening, half the reason we can’t find a coach or retain one is because of stupid **** like this. We almost lost Barnes, I’m happy as hell we still have him.

I REALLY hope we hire a Donnie Tyndall after Barnes leaves just to see y’all cry some more.

That’s the playbook with one and done. Unless Lebron level then guys are not physical enough at 18. Other guys are just soft.

Fulky is a Sr and has played way worse this year. Maybe more affected by injuries than known?

Pons is a Sr and his numbers are down across the board.

This isn’t just a 1-and-done problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back