The Official #25 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

This has to be one of the most boring basketball games I've ever watched. Tennessee isn't racking up fouls and still looks horrible. Like the players have cement shoes. Barnes needs to come up with a better explanation for what's going on.
No excitement whatsoever. Look at the expressions on their faces. Not a one of them looks excited to be playing. I think one of the main problems is that there is no leader on this team.

Reactions: amaralfan1
I don’t understand why they have Fulky catch ball at top of key and not even look to score. Horrible coaching.
I mean Fulkerson is very well capable of shooting the free throw line jumper. He’s really slid back this season. I am actually surprised he never developed a 3-point shot. He would’ve been much more versatile and dangerous had he done that work to stretch out.

Uggg, it's almost 11 and I'm watching a nail biter. Time for Bailey to knock down a couple 3's and end it

Ballgame

If you want to call what we just witnessed a ballgame . Something that rhymes with Mitt Sew comes to mind .

VN Store

Back