The Official #25 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Wasted scholarships for 4 of the first 5 names. Complete mismanagement of the roster by Barnes. Don’t know about Walker since he was injured. Pons is the third one, currently projected as the last pick in the second round

I like Pons but I dont think he will be drafted - I do think he could make decent money in Europe but he needs to develop his shot. Not sure this team has those gym rats like Lofton that practiced their 3 balls.

Think Barnes needs to let players play through some of these errors. Stop benching and dogging them. I'm all for jumping a players ass but sometimes you gotta let them figure it out.

Reactions: 1985Vols
What the f#ck ever, u whiney a$$ b!tches, up 14 with under 16 to go and Keon is shooting 2. This is my fault, I know what to expect in the game thread
Seriously. I clicked to catch the score because I wasn’t able to watch and legitimately thought we were losing!

What the f#ck ever, u whiney a$$ b!tches, up 14 with under 16 to go and Keon is shooting 2. This is my fault, I know what to expect in the game thread
Dude, this Vandy team is complete ass, even with their two best players. We are not a good team I’m sorry. It’s not being negative, it’s being realistic. This team has underachieved big time to this point.

Reactions: vol94 and tnvols72

VN Store

Back