Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if Spencer didn't have to go through hours of reconstructive surgery to fix his orbital socket and save one of his eyes that would be the case...we may not see much more of this in the media since the "shock and awe" has already been covered, but I doubt both parties just walk away.
Consequences of his own instigated actions. If they’re smart there won’t be any cardio whatsoever...unwinnable case.

Maybe if Spencer didn't have to go through hours of reconstructive surgery to fix his orbital socket and save one of his eyes that would be the case...we may not see much more of this in the media since the "shock and awe" has already been covered, but I doubt both parties just walk away.

I'm in the middle tbh.

On one side, don't be petty and sucker punch someone for talking to your girl, but I do agree the other dude shouldn't have bashed his **** in like that. I think that first punch would have sufficed.

I'm in the middle tbh.

On one side, don't be petty and sucker punch someone for talking to your girl, but I do agree the other dude shouldn't have bashed his **** in like that. I think that first punch would have sufficed.

My thing is in court the only evidence we got is the video (at this point). In the video Spencer doesn't touch either of the guys, the other friend did the pushing etc. but it was Spencer who go punched.

So if you remove the other hearsay and look at it objectively, did Spencer do anything in that video to justify the actions taken against him?

Reactions: TrippieRedd
My thing is in court the only evidence we got is the video (at this point). In the video Spencer doesn't touch either of the guys, the other friend did the pushing etc. but it was Spencer who go punched.

So if you remove the other hearsay and look at it objectively, did Spencer do anything in that video to justify the actions taken against him?

A LOT left to be discovered.

and I agree with you

Reactions: MoCo_Vol

It won’t be hearsay. It will be testimony by the 4, the girlfriend, and any of the dozens of onlookers in the bar and in the bathroom.

Wiping the blood off his nose and the witnesses can fill in the gaps. Spencer was the aggressor and it didn’t start at the beginning of the video. Wonder if the (ex?) girlfriend speaks English? 🤔

They might find one...... I remember years ago in Knoxville...... a guy was trying to break into a store and fell through the ceiling. H e broke his leg and was able to sue claiming the roof was faulty.
I worked at a liquor store in Chattanooga and we had a homeless man cut through the roof with a shovel and drop in. The ceiling was twelve feet high so he couldn't get out. next morning we saw him in there and called to Po-Po. Dude was trapped in a liquor store all night and only drank two pints of Evan Williams green label. Two shelves above it were Johnny Walker Blue, Weller Antique and Pappy 13yr and the guy didn't touch them. The property damage alone ensured the guy was going to jail I would've at least had a last hurrah.

It won’t be hearsay. It will be testimony by the 4, the girlfriend, and any of the dozens of onlookers in the bar and in the bathroom.
Wiping the blood off his nose and the witnesses can fill in the gaps. Spencer was the aggressor and it didn’t start at the beginning of the video. Wonder if the (ex?) girlfriend speaks English? 🤔

Neither of you are being objective and both are filling in the gaps for yourself, I'm not saying you're wrong or that isn't the case. All I'm saying is at face value the only evidence "we" (the public) have at this point is the video. The source for the sucker punch over the girlfriend was fed to us via Twitter by one of guys that handed out part of the ass whooping.

The biggest question would be were the police called and was a report filed? Cause that report would likely have the most accurate eye witness reports of the event (if any were given at the scene).

Neither of you are being objective and both are filling in the gaps for yourself, I'm not saying you're wrong or that isn't the case. All I'm saying is at face value the only evidence "we" (the public) have at this point is the video. The source for the sucker punch over the girlfriend was fed to us via Twitter by one of guys that handed out part of the ass whooping.

The biggest question would be were the police called and was a report filed? Cause that report would likely have the most accurate eye witness reports of the even (if any were given at the scene).
None of us have been waiting for all the facts to come in before speculation and predictions...yourself included. And the video was shot by a spectator...think it was his Tweet.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Yep. Guy on 247 that called LB coach from Michigan before anyone else said watch out for Brumfield last night and likely done today.

Looks like his main job is ST and looking at that write up about him, he has done a great job in that area. Not sure why 3 coaches at the DB's. Willie, Banks, and this guy.

Looks like his main job is ST and looking at that write up about him, he has done a great job in that area. Not sure why 3 coaches at the DB's. Willie, Banks, and this guy.
Banks may not coach a specific position or may help out with linebackers. He's coached them in the past.

The hell is going on in that locker room 🐓

source.gif

Banks would mainly coach the safeties. Either Martinez or this guy could float back and forth and help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back