Ga fan at work swears by this stuff but this really tarnishes Fulmer (link)

I'm friends with a college coach who knew Pruitt well, said when we hired him we would regret it boy was he right.

In response to you and the OP's thoughts, Pruitt is just not a completely stable guy. In the article referenced, it was focusing on documented human resource complaints about Pruitt while at UGA and that with or without Richt's firing, Pruitt was done at UGA. One of the complaints involved throwing a football at a GA as the GA was walking away with his head turned away from Pruitt.

The article didn't mention that Pruitt showed up at MR's home drunk during a recruiting event and let's just say became very disrespectful of Richt and a couple of staff members had to be detained. Pruitt also scapegoated some of his assistant coaches to the point of another assistant having to be restrained. It was similar to him firing his DL coach at UT when it appeared the guy was doing as good of a job of anyone on the staff.

Additionally, Pruitt had a thing for burner phones and kept trying to go around MR when instructed to stop playing his games. Pruitt wanted to set up a booster network to assist with recruiting and MR was having to fight this off by telling boosters they would be banned if they played ball with the idiot.

Pruitt is a really good coach but he's a guy that has to be overseen with an iron fist. He IS NOT and probably never will be a man that should have the power of a head coach. When he gets frustrated, he acts out like a toddler and not being allowed to disregard rules and standards frustrates him immensely.

Maxim, since you work with an UGa fan, you'll have to pay closer attention than most to the concept of "enriching others' lives."

It works like this: bring with you those things that make the lives of other people better. Leave outside the door those things that don't.

So when you get home from work, leave the frustrations out in the driveway with your car. Bring in to your family the jokes, the kindnesses, the success stories. Enrich their lives. It will have the side benefit of enriching yours, too, as you focus on the positive.

Why do I single you out for this advice? Because of that UGa fan you work with. See, he's gonna give you some stuff that might enrich HIS life, but will not improve yours. And then, you're going to come to VN.com to share your viewpoints with the rest of us. Leave that stuff the UGa fan cursed you with outside the door. Let it die out there.

Like this article.

Enrich yourself and all those around you. Try to, at least. Just say no to dawgs.

Go Vols!

Beautiful Brother, just Beautiful !!!

Maxim, since you work with an UGa fan, you'll have to pay closer attention than most to the concept of "enriching others' lives."

It works like this: bring with you those things that make the lives of other people better. Leave outside the door those things that don't.

So when you get home from work, leave the frustrations out in the driveway with your car. Bring in to your family the jokes, the kindnesses, the success stories. Enrich their lives. It will have the side benefit of enriching yours, too, as you focus on the positive.

Why do I single you out for this advice? Because of that UGa fan you work with. See, he's gonna give you some stuff that might enrich HIS life, but will not improve yours. And then, you're going to come to VN.com to share your viewpoints with the rest of us. Leave that stuff the UGa fan cursed you with outside the door. Let it die out there.

Like this article.

Enrich yourself and all those around you. Try to, at least. Just say no to dawgs.

Go Vols!

Same goes for flarduh, bammer and commodedoors... limited exception for lawgator, who, though a Gater, brings some insight to our plight. Sometimes.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Why is it every time we fire a coach all this "BAD" stuff starts to be known? Does people hold all this is silence or do we just ignore it until the coach ifs fired?

I have learned all kinds of stuff about Pruitt since he i gone. Same was true with Butch and Dolittle. I remember when Dolittle was fired, we learnt every high school coach in the state of Tenn hated him. It seems Pruitt might be about the same?

Thoughts?

Ignore the source UGASports - Before his scandal at Tennessee, Jeremy Pruitt's fall from grace at UGA

Swears too by the urban legend about Pruitt showing up at richts house overserved and getting beat up by two other coaches.
wonder if Fulmer looked into this on due diligence.
top ten things we won’t have to worry about Heupel: being Ernest t bass, etc...
I'm in Georgia and most of my friends are die hard UGA folks. One in particular served as the President of the UGA Alumni Association. I heard that story LONG before I even cared who Jeremy Pruitt was. The problem Pruitt had with Richt was he felt he was soft. Mark Richt was soft. So I can see Fulmer knowing about that and probably seeing that as a good thing in his mind. Fulmer was 11-5 vs UGA

Why is it every time we fire a coach all this "BAD" stuff starts to be known? Does people hold all this is silence or do we just ignore it until the coach ifs fired?

I have learned all kinds of stuff about Pruitt since he i gone. Same was true with Butch and Dolittle. I remember when Dolittle was fired, we learnt every high school coach in the state of Tenn hated him. It seems Pruitt might be about the same?

Thoughts?

You, IMO, were right on the second attempt. We ignore it until the coach is fired. Or, to some degree, our media does. Not like we hangout at ATC, or see these guys at the corner market. We mostly are reliant on what we come across and discuss. A few on here come across something, and occasionally drop a tidbit here and there. But we don't know the full skinny until the toilets explode.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

Thoughts?
You, IMO, were right on the second attempt. We ignore it until the coach is fired. Or, to some degree, our media does. Not like we hangout at ATC, or see these guys at the corner market. We mostly are reliant on what we come across and discuss. A few on here come across something, and occasionally drop a tidbit here and there. But we don't know the full skinny until the toilets explode.
Yeah, I think a big part of it is a sense of self-preservation. An assistant coach or player certainly won't talk bad about the guy who has the ability to fire them, take away their paycheck or scholarship. And even if they're no longer working or playing for him, the coaching world has been called a small place; they might run into him again five or ten years from now, somewhere else. Best to keep quiet.

That even happens with players a lot, I think, whether they want to get into the NFL or into TV/radio, or just become a businessman in the local Knoxville community. Better not to burn any bridges. Of course, there are a LOT more players than assistant coaches, and they're younger, so once in a while a kid who has graduated and left the program will start talking. More likely to after the coach is fired, of course.

Only one head coach of our Dark Ages was in place long enough for significant numbers of his players to leave the program and start talking: Butch Jones. And sure enough, in Butch's fourth and fifth years, we started hearing stories. Even while he was still our head coach.

But yeah, usually the info doesn't start flowing in volume until the guy loses his head coaching powers.

I'm in Georgia and most of my friends are die hard UGA folks. One in particular served as the President of the UGA Alumni Association. I heard that story LONG before I even cared who Jeremy Pruitt was. The problem Pruitt had with Richt was he felt he was soft. Mark Richt was soft. So I can see Fulmer knowing about that and probably seeing that as a good thing in his mind. Fulmer was 11-5 vs UGA
So fulmer gets a pass for hiring that ass clown?

VN Store

Back