'22 TX OG Neto Umeozulu

A commitment from him would be really....

neato.
giphy.gif

just another 3 star. How is he going to look against an 4 or 5 star at Alabama, Georgia, or Florida
That’s the issue..... as fans we want to skip several steps to being on the same level as Georgia Bama or Florida when in reality we need to become a solid program first.... get solid football players that give us a chance to build and grow.

That’s the issue..... as fans we want to skip several steps to being on the same level as Georgia Bama or Florida when in reality we need to become a solid program first.... get solid football players that give us a chance to build and grow.
There’s no “issue”. Standard fan stuff that doesn’t affect what’s on the field.

So hard to tell with o-lineman coming out of high school. Allen is a big-time football school, so he's facing good competition. If Elarbee likes what he sees, I wouldn't worry too much about his star ranking right now.

I am offering off his tape. So hard to find OL who truly want to punish there opponent. For most it is not there Demeanor. But also has really good feet . In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: xtremevolfan
just another 3 star. How is he going to look against an 4 or 5 star at Alabama, Georgia, or Florida
Crappy....let's just give it up and go home and play with our crayons.. hopefully he'll be a four-star by the time he gets here.. and we can develop into talent.

I will take all the 3 stars i can get that looking this guy .. he looks pulling .. and the OL coach says they like to pull linemen

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back