Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols vs. (2/3) South Carolina

still think that?
I have been critical of her turn overs for some time. However, she recently seems to be playing under more control. And greatly reducing her mistakes. Hopefully this will continue and she will be a more reliable asset to the team. Now we need to get KK from throwing those bad passes we have seen the last couple of weeks. I do think that she and Key have improved very much this year. They have the opportunity to have a good run in the NCAA this year.
The whole team will be loading up for next year with the new recruits coming in. Next year could be very exciting next year. Will Davis consider returning or will she enter the draft?

If we could get the ball to Tamari a little more she could easily be leading the SEC in FG % and would be #1 nationally as well. You have to average 5 MADE field goals per game though and she’s only averaging close to 4.

I can't watch that video enough. What a moment! Pretty sure that's why you do what you do Kellie.

I love that the very first thing that happens is she fist bumps that dang yellow sign, which sure enough, JH is once again carrying around. Better than her slapping coach in the head I guess.

I can't watch that video enough. What a moment! Pretty sure that's why you do what you do Kellie.

I love that the very first thing that happens is she fist bumps that dang yellow sign, which sure enough, JH is once again carrying around. Better than her slapping coach in the head I guess.
Caution Lady Vols.png

if you look next to Rae you can see a phone with Keyen face in it so Rae facetimed her but it was a home game she is always at home games???

Reactions: luballer
I’m glad they won. Let’s see how they follow up. No excuse to lose to ole miss and Kentucky. I have higher expectations. I’m good GLV
Here we go Barnes doing it again. We can’t have nice “things”.

I don't understand why lady Vols always nice not to beat other opponents well. During Kentucky match Kellie removed all the starters when we started leading them. SC game Rae just hold the ball 16 second left that she should've score another basketball why SC players were walking away lol

I don't understand why lady Vols always nice not to beat other opponents well. During Kentucky match Kellie removed all the starters when we started leading them. SC game Rae just hold the ball 16 second left that she should've score another basketball why SC players were walking away lol

Maybe because we might have to play them again and there is no reason to give them extra motivation to beat us.

@SCspur are you ok? It was a good game and Dawn is one of my favorite coaches... i hope you WIPE the floor with TAMU and UK

Hey yes I’m fine I just got back from a vacation and didn’t have any internet access. I didn’t get a chance to watch the game but I will when I have some free time! I heard it was a good one congrats to y’all! and thanks I hope so too 😁

Hey yes I’m fine I just got back from a vacation and didn’t have any internet access. I didn’t get a chance to watch the game but I will when I have some free time! I heard it was a good one congrats to y’all! and thanks I hope so too 😁

Whoaaa what’s a Vay... vay-caaatiiion? lol people still do those ! I am JK i hope you enjoyed i’m fully vaccinated and can’t wait to get away this summer

Reactions: SCspur
whew ur posts were in poor taste taaddday
Lol...that was posted during our piss poor performance. Kinda like this first half against Georgia today shooting THIRTEEN PERCENT 😂
usually my negavol takes the form of objectifying the ladies in their baser crude stereotypes bc they can’t play BBall...

VN Store

Back