Kellie Jolly Harper

While Jordan made impactful plays her turnovers were still a concern. Neither team shot particularly great but even with the the turnovers TN still only had 13 which is an improvement.

Anything else ? You can say what you have to say without being a troll about it ...
Probably not. What you posted doesn’t come close to my disagreement that her play wasn’t outstanding.

Better I didn’t post that at all.

Probably not. What you posted doesn’t come close to my disagreement that her play wasn’t outstanding.

Better I didn’t post that at all.

Or not post your original post at all lol

the point was you just had to say something to crap on someone else’s parade. You wonder why you get lumped in with the “trolls” that’s why

Jordan’s play wasn’t outstanding you are correct... there feel better?

Now , i see Rutgers is playing their 13th game today against illinois 3-14. They will now be eligible for the tourney. They won’t be tested unless they get some games in. They missed the majority of the ranked teams in the Big 10. I like C Viv. But her team has like a gazillion make up games lol hopefully we will see rutgers against some actual competition and NW doesn’t count because they were overrrated lol

Last edited:
Or not post your original post at all lol

the point was you just had to say something to crap on someone else’s parade. You wonder why you get lumped in with the “trolls” that’s why

Jordan’s play wasn’t outstanding you are correct... there feel better?

Now , i see Rutgers is playing their 13th game today against illinois 3-14. They will now be eligible for the tourney. They won’t be tested unless they get some games in. They missed the majority of the ranked teams in the Big 10. I like C Viv. But her team has like a gazillion make up games lol hopefully we will see rutgers against some actual competition and NW doesn’t count because they were overrrated lol
I think they should play them all in one day.

I may get chased off of this forum but I see a little bit of Pat Summitt in Kellie. Her demeanor is the same. She is in charge at half time and she does the coaching, not her assistants. I get the feeling that she is hard as nails on her girls but the girls seem to take her criticism in style. Kellie, in yelling at the refs, reminds me of Pat. And she is developing that stare that Pat had. Her girls have the same physique as Pat's first teams, big old country chicks. Although Pat did go away from that plan in her later years. Just my opinion.
9691FC40-DD5E-4CA1-9378-0AF94EFB2A01.giflike this ?

VN Store

Back