2 tickets UK

CladInOrange

Anyone have 2 tickets for sale to UK-UT. My 5 year old’s mom is a UK fan and I’m trying to get him down to Knoxville just me and him.

@vol4015 sold me USC tickets, I don't know if he has UK tickets, but if he does, straight up, dude, u can trust him. Does what he says and I had a great time at the USC game and the tickets were damn good, just saying.

Reactions: CladInOrange
Anyone have 2 tickets for sale to UK-UT. My 5 year old’s mom is a UK fan and I’m trying to get him down to Knoxville just me and him.
Those are hard to find, my friend.....those KY blue hairs scarf up road game tickets because they are impossible to get for KY home games.....good luck......I lucked up on some a few years back, but KY beat the he!! out of us and I vowed to never go back......

Those are hard to find, my friend.....those KY blue hairs scarf up road game tickets because they are impossible to get for KY home games.....good luck......I lucked up on some a few years back, but KY beat the he!! out of us and I vowed to never go back......

Went to game at Rupp, tickets were cheap in Lexington.

Reactions: alvinkamara

VN Store

Back