Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols vs. (2/3) South Carolina

Great stats. Especially the zero TO’s. That’s the stats I like to see from our ball handler Horston. Keep it up young lady!!

over the past 3 games she had 14 assists and 3 turnovers her shot was off and that’s what people noticed not that we prayed for her to cut her turnovers down and she did it right before our eyes!

I'm still upset about that last call on Key when Boston fell and walked with the ball and got the foul call.
Two really bad calls, late in the game, were almost game changers.
Key’s 5th foul was ridiculous, and that came at a time when she was impacting the game in a big way.
The other was a no call. The kid slid 6 foot, on her back, with the ball in her hands and no travel was called!
GBO!!

Why does he hate us so much !? He cannot be objective and like y’all said before he won’t even say the word “Tennessee “ . Who is this jerk, geno?? Enough you loser .
Landers was part of a Good Ole Boy fraternity of SEC coaches like Van Chancellor, Jim Foster, and to a lesser extent Gary Blair who just could not beat Pat Summitt and couldn't stand it. Obviously, the trauma remains for Oilslick Andy.

Damn young man, you are drunk on success. Let's see if you still love her tomorrow.

Tennessee can lose to UGA on Sunday on the road, and I'll still think Kellie has done a great job. Beating SC after that miserable travel nightmare is one of the most impressive results of this season by any team.

My criticism of her last year was that she beat teams that they were way better than, but were getting blown away by teams with equal/greater talent. She's completely turned that around, and there hasn't been a game this season that Tennessee wasn't in a position to win. And that's with losing Massengill and having some question marks as to who would step up this season. This season has been a success all across the board.

VN Store

Back