Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols vs. (2/3) South Carolina

You don’t like the dribble spin move in slow motion on the block?

She keeps going to that and it don`t work. Also she needs to understand she will not get that shot off against players in the post that can jump and block shots. Just pull the ball back out or pass it.

This team is terrible. Key is the only real player on this team. She would be a load playing for a good coaching staff. Burrell and Suarez don't realize they have team mates. Davis is the poster player for what's wrong with the program. Lack of effort.

Reactions: Bigkat
Terrible disjointed quarter. No rhythm at all. We look so tired and sluggish. Not over though, I've seen us come back from this mess before. Obviously have to find offensive opportunities for Re
I have to believe that being stuck in TX like that and not getting home until yesterday has made them sluggish. This effort against a great team is unlike them.

I hope we can perform better in the 2nd half. I am not sure what is wrong with this team. I am not convinced it is due to coaching deficiency. I hope Kellie can get recruits that suit her coaching style. I have said that a coach should be able to win with good players whether he/she recruited them or not. I believe now that Kellie needs her own recruits to succeed. I really want Kellie to succeed. She will be crushed if she has the same experience as she had at NC State.

i only see half these posters when we are losing. y’all just come out of nowhere and talk so much crap. it’s so funny.
Yeah, the homers around here are always getting on knowledgeable, regular posters like bball nut bc they are fans of other teams. Its these out of the woodwork dumbarses that get on my nerves.

We need the same RD in big games that we get when we are playing the Lipscomb's and ETSU. Her lack of aggression hurts. Her skill set is far too great for her to sit and be passive. Rae has 13 shots and RD should be right there with her. Sometimes I think she focuses more on trying to rebound when we need her more for her scoring.

Why do our girls put a sad huffy face when they are getting hassled in the lane? Cuz they are whiney whiners...
girl...throw a ****in elbow into her nose and they’ll consider not hassling you as hard!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I feel like Key has undiagnosed major depressive disorder
Tbh I think it’s frustration. She working hard getting beat down in the post and the guards would rather drive it one on three in the middle of the lane. And the guards inability to box out on defense is taking a toll also.

Reactions: mlindsay

VN Store

Back