Kellie Fight!

And there’s the POINT he doesn’t want to see that... LOL
It's not what I want to see, it's what I saw.

No, it couldn't be that fervent Tennessee fans see more issues with fouling against their team and not against the other team. No.....no way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, even at the risk of getting hammered here....Complaining about the refs is a losers lament.

No, it couldn't be that fervent Tennessee fans see more issues with fouling against their team and not against the other team. No.....no way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, even at the risk of getting hammered here....Complaining about the refs is a losers lament.
alabama wins on field you not like but nick s. teams win fair and square. now back to women's basketball unconn would not have 10 without refs and espn in their back yard refs must want espn to like them. other teams get calls but unconn number in the apple of the refs eyes? all you want is fair call game wat say you? not saying geno would not have a champship just at lease one or more other team wins if refs are colar blind and call fair game as they see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

Have you met our fans we hammer our own team when need be! But the fact is there may have been some home cooking going on and the fact you aren’t willing to admit it means you aren’t very knowledgeable about sports.

Call us losers or tell us we have a loser mentality all you want. But you are on our board and you are more than welcome to go to a Rutgers board...

But you won’t and you know why because this board gives you some sort of thrill or purpose despite nobody really paying you attention. I responded because you at me.. that’s it no other reason because again you aren’t really worth paying attention too

and save the whole you don’t break rules victim ploy the thing is you like your team are irrelevant 🙄

Last edited:
Have you met our fans we hammer our own team when need be! But the fact is there may have been some home cooking going on and the fact you aren’t willing to admit it means you aren’t very knowledgeable about sports.

Call us losers or tell us we have a loser mentality all you want. But you are on our board and you are more than welcome to go to a Rutgers board...

But you won’t and you know why because this board gives you some sort of thrill or purpose despite nobody really paying you attention. I responded because you at me.. that’s it no other reason because again you aren’t really worth paying attention too

and save the whole you don’t break rules victim ploy the thing is you like your team are irrelevant 🙄
Ahh...didn't take long for you to tell me not to play this so called "victim card"....it's pretty amusing.

Not that it means much but I have 1500+ likes, so I would guess some are paying attention to what I post and even agree with me. They can't all be fans of other teams doing that.

It was just my opinion and not done in the heat of the game but going through each foul called on Tennessee. I used the play by play from ESPN to find them on the recording. Way too much effort to try to find the times the ref didn't call a foul. I'm sure there were some.

WHY IS THIS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS? WHO ARE YOU TO SAY LV FANS ARE LOSERS FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT UNFAIR OFFICIATING. I've had it with your confrontational attitude. I have you on ignore but you post your drivel so frequently I have to read it to understand what is going on with so many other posts from people you have upset. While there may be a few people who communicate with you, they are normally responding to your "in your face" argumentative style.

Ahh...didn't take long for you to tell me not to play this so called "victim card"....it's pretty amusing.

Not that it means much but I have 1500+ likes, so I would guess some are paying attention to what I post and even agree with me. They can't all be fans of other teams doing that.

It was just my opinion and not done in the heat of the game but going through each foul called on Tennessee. I used the play by play from ESPN to find them on the recording. Way too much effort to try to find the times the ref didn't call a foul. I'm sure there were some.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings you have basically a like per post 😂

Again, you never answer why you aren’t on a Rutgers board breaking down your teams performances... is there not a home for you to go to?

Reactions: volfan__18
WHY IS THIS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS? WHO ARE YOU TO SAY LV FANS ARE LOSERS FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT UNFAIR OFFICIATING. I've had it with your confrontational attitude. I have you on ignore but you post your drivel so frequently I have to read it to understand what is going on with so many other posts from people you have upset. While there may be a few people who communicate with you, they are normally responding to your "in your face" argumentative style.

Well💯

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings you have basically a like per post 😂

Again, you never answer why you aren’t on a Rutgers board breaking down your teams performances... is there not a home for you to go to?
nope. I'm an orphan.

^ ^ ^

tenor.gif

chickens-fighting.jpeg[img]
watch

My original post on this was not confrontational at all. It was just fact on the fouls and my opinion on each one. Nothing more.

The losers lament is an expression and there were other posters, all UT fans that said basically the same thing.

I'm done on this topic. Big game tonight.

Reactions: mcannon1
My original post on this was not confrontational at all. It was just fact on the fouls and my opinion on each one. Nothing more.

The losers lament is an expression and there were other posters, all UT fans that said basically the same thing.

I'm done on this topic. Big game tonight.
Oh yea i didn’t know Rutgers had a big game tonite i knew us TN fans were looking forward to our big game but what big game does Rutgers play ?

The majority of your likes were given while you were jumping on other posters that are not well liked on this forum. It's something to be ashamed of not proud of.

Not true.

And disagreeing and voicing my opinion is not jumping on people.

Depends on how you do it and you do it to argue and belittle LV fans, not because anyone cares what you say....

Anyone can read your past posts and decide the intent themselves.

Oh yea i didn’t know Rutgers had a big game tonite i knew us TN fans were looking forward to our big game but what big game does Rutgers play ?
Any game for RU is a big game right about now. They play again Saturday.

Any basketball fan would be looking forward to the game tonight. And like I have said many many times on here, other than RU I root for Tennessee.

I mean, who wouldn't want to see Key vs Boston??

Any game for RU is a big game right about now. They play again Saturday.

Any basketball fan would be looking forward to the game tonight. And like I have said many many times on here, other than RU I root for Tennessee.

I mean, who wouldn't want to see Key vs Boston??

A rutgers fan whose team lost a national championship because of the dominant post duo of parker and anosike? Just a guess...

Sorry i try and be nice and like you but it’s hard lol i gave it a shot 😂

Depends on how you do it and you do it to argue and belittle LV fans, not because anyone cares what you say....

Anyone can read your past posts and decide the intent themselves.

It was a general statement about any fans that use refs as an excuse. I wasn't calling anyone a loser.

On your last statement? On that we can agree. I'd be comfortable with that.

A rutgers fan whose team lost a national championship because of the dominant post duo of parker and anosike? Just a guess...

Sorry i try and be nice and like you but it’s hard lol i gave it a shot 😂
You should try harder.....lol.

That was one game and it really pissed me off, but Pat Summitt can make anyone a fan of that program.

VN Store

Back