Jay Graham buys into Bammer

Some of ya'll get your feelings hurt way too easy.
It's not really about getting feelings hurt. It's about someone that played at UT and then turns around and publicly ***** on UT. Graham has always claimed that he has all this pride and etc. for UT, but then he went and buried himself and exposed the real Jay Graham.

And what your asinine brain can't get is the NCAA investigation. Yeah, the administration fired the coaches they had proof of giving improper benefits. Are you so clueless to think there wasn't a good chance the rest were not involved or aware of it? The NCAA investigation is probably still ongoing. It is possible that the NCAA is going to dig further, just to make sure Boyd and Plowman's noble talk about integrity was complete. Getting out might be his best option. As to him responding to a Bama recruit, maybe not the best option, but he is working for Bama now. He was responding to what someone else said. He did not initiate the conversation. Just because I do not P**s and moan like an impotent jerk like you, or take a twerp like Caleb Calhoun's viewpoint as gospel? Hell you are just another Vols fan that makes rednecks look like geniuses. Go change your diaper.

You are a funny guy. I love the accusations of others "p**s and moans" when you did the exact same thing to my post. So if you don't like"p**s and moans" then quite doing it. It's funny that you don't even understand your own hypocrisy. Then to add that Graham's response was not "his best option." So again, you agree with the statement that he shouldn't have done it, but upset with fans for calling him out. I promise you if I am a redneck, I don't know what that makes you. I have several degrees from UT and will compare my intellect with you any day. So move along, grow up and if you don't like the posts I submit, well bite me and move on. Love the tough guy approach though, it has me a little scared. It really did, keep it up.

*Than

It's football dude. We're football fans, this is what we do. If we can't hate on Alabama on a message board THEN we might as well completely give up and cancel football.

Good grief, and y'all calling someone else Nancy. Lol.
Does it make you feel better to correct grammar? Tough life huh?

How about someone that's paid his own way thru UT? Helped two kids go there as well. I feel like I should be able to comment on the football program just as much as someone who got a 'free ride'.
As far as you paying your own way thru college and helping pay for the education of others you are to be commended for what you have done. Not everyone can say that, but you arent the lone wolf in that category.However, if you feel in anyway you aren't pleased with the educations that were paid for then by all means say so. As far as Jay and his "free ride", was it really free? Sounds like he is still paying for it from the sounds of some fans.

He was basically making fun of himself since he has been a staff member for some of those losses as an assistant at Tennessee... but now, he is going to take pride in that? It's a bad look that is made even worse because Tennessee is his alma mater. Jay even scored the winning touchdown for Tennessee against Alabama in 1996. This comes across as extreme pettiness... not to mention disloyal.

It's not really about getting feelings hurt. It's about someone that played at UT and then turns around and publicly ***** on UT. Graham has always claimed that he has all this pride and etc. for UT, but then he went and buried himself and exposed the real Jay Graham.

If that's who he is or wants to be then that's on him.

I'm not going to get upset or angry over what someone else does unless it directly affects me. Him making the comment falls under that category.

UT football will continue on without him.

Reactions: feathersax
To be honest...the thing that sucks the most about this is...

It's true

😪
Well, of course the losing streak itself sucks, but that's not what is at issue here. During the 14 game winning streak for Alabama over Tennessee, Jay Graham hasn't been a part of any of Alabama's victories, but he was a part of a few of Tennessee's losses under two different coaching staffs. Aside from the fact that Jay Graham is a former Tennessee player, should HE be the ONLY coach on Alabama's staff who is gloating on social media about the length of the streak? He hasn't done anything which gives him the right to gloat about Alabama's past victories. In fact, it's just the opposite. Graham has contributed to some of Tennessee's defeats. The optics of what Jay Graham did are bizarre. It looks like he doesn't have any sense of self-awareness about him, and he comes across as being very small and petty. The guy is in his mid-40's. This was immature.

You guys are making the assumption that if you played here, you would kill your family if they disrespected Tennessee. Most former players don’t have the loyalty of the average VN poster. Heck, most of them came to play at UT because of many other reasons besides love of school.
Tee Martin certainly did....
That's why he told on Pruitt.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
Well, of course the losing streak itself sucks, but that's not what is at issue here. During the 14 game winning streak for Alabama over Tennessee, Jay Graham hasn't been a part of any of Alabama's victories, but he was a part of a few of Tennessee's losses under two different coaching staffs. Aside from the fact that Jay Graham is a former Tennessee player, should HE be the ONLY coach on Alabama's staff who is gloating on social media about the length of the streak? He hasn't done anything which gives him the right to gloat about Alabama's past victories. In fact, it's just the opposite. Graham has contributed to some of Tennessee's defeats. The optics of what Jay Graham did are bizarre. It looks like he doesn't have any sense of self-awareness about him, and he comes across as being very small and petty. The guy is in his mid-40's. This was immature.

He feels betrayed.
For the treatment or Fulmer to start

You guys are making the assumption that if you played here, you would kill your family if they disrespected Tennessee. Most former players don’t have the loyalty of the average VN poster. Heck, most of them came to play at UT because of many other reasons besides love of school.
The biggest issue I have with what Jay Graham said, doesn't come down to a matter of loyalty. It's that Graham was gloating over a winning streak during a series in which he has only been a part of the losing side. Graham has had nothing to do with Alabama's victories, but he has been a part of Tennessee's defeats (2012 and 2020). You don't have to think of Graham as being disloyal, to think that he looks stupid. He was basically talking trash to himself.

The biggest issue I have personally, is if you played for UT, you better love it for life. All the players before you put a whole lot of blood, sweat, and tears out there for you to just **** on it years after you're gone. Tennessee football is a tradition, not just a hobby.

Reactions: Doberman
May go on for a long time still. Bammers are all in with football.. UT just hopes you'll still buy tickets..

Don’t follow former coaches on Twitter or go trolling looking for disrespect.

The things that we get butthurt over......

SIAP.

Tennessee football: Jay Graham embarrasses himself trying to troll Vols

Graham, who played for the Vols from 1993 to 1996, is currently the special teams coordinator and tight ends coach of the Alabama Crimson Tide. Tuesday evening, he touted the arrival of elite 2021 athlete Ga’Quincy “Kool-Aid” McKinstry to the program with a graphic about Bama being unbeatable. That by itself was fine, as he works for Alabama now.

However, Graham decided to take his trolling to another level. A reply to the tweet simply said “5,232 days,” which was a blatant reference to the number of days it had been as of that day since Tennessee football beat Alabama The Vols are currently on a 14-game losing streak to the Tide. Graham thought it would be cute to respond with the phrase “Ago And Counting.”

Okay, let’s unpack this. Graham has never been a part of any Nick Saban staff. In fact, he hasn’t spent one second at Alabama during this 14-game winning streak over the Vols. In what universe does he get the right to troll Rocky Top for its losing streak?

To make matters even worse, Graham has been a part of the Vols’ losing streak. Don’t forget he spent this past year on Jeremy Pruitt’s staff as Tennessee football’s running backs coach. That was his second one-year stint in that role with UT. His first was in 2012 on Derek Dooley’s staff. The Vols got blown out by Alabama both years.

So Graham is trolling the Vols for a losing streak he contributed to, and he’s touting the Tide for a winning streak he has nothing to do with. That’s just embarrassing. We should also note that each of his stints in Knoxville was the final year for a head coach before he got fired.

Reactions: Orange Raid
You have to realize that Bammers lead such terrible, wretched existences that their only source of pride is Alabama football and they live vicariously through it. No other fanbase hinges their very self worth on how many NC's their football team has, the suicide rate in Alabama will increase exponentially when tackle football ceases to exist. There isn't a situation or setting where a few "roll tides" isn't appropriate. They are a plague on all of civilization.
They really are the filth of the South. Disgusting, inbred, low IQ knucedraggers with three teeth. I’d pull for ISIS over them.

Reactions: Orange Raid

VN Store

Back