Jay Graham buys into Bammer

He's just bitter. Maybe he shouldn't have been giving players improper benefits.
Bitter?? He’s at the top program in the history of the sport and gets to coach future high round NFL draft choices every day for I’m assuming a bigger salary. Why would he be bitter?

Without Twitter, Trump would have won in a landslide. Adults need to learn you don’t need to respond to every criticism or express every thought in your head like a teenager. Jay would be wise to stay off Twitter.

I am no longer concerned about Graham. I am concerned about the Vols and the staff that is now tasked with making us a winner again.

Graham was a great Vol. He's now a mercenary. Almost all coaches are.... so be it.

Reactions: BigBadVol
Maybe ole Jay will make more money and work with better talent at bammer, but he will be miserable every morning as
he drives in to work, knowing that lordsaban is already at the complex prepping the next coaches' meeting, making life almost unlivable for his assistants......he will earn every cent he makes working for the nicktator

OK, you really need to qualify that. After everything that was rumored to be going on over the past few months, I can hear White telling Heupel, "Don't retain anybody." Hell, I could see him reassigning everyone working in the athletic dept, and ATC. Including janitors, secretaries, maintenance people, and groundskeepers just to put an end to leaks. Only one that might have been retained would have been Steele, because he wasn't here for the McDonalds bags.
Well, you need to "qualify" what you think White would have told Heupel. What I know is that Graham is an ace recruiter, ties with Tennessee, and coaches a position that Heupel went beyond his UCF staff. What I also know is that Graham left immediately after all this stuff started and would be logical to assume his was in touch with Saban as soon as it was obvious the investigation was going South. Most importantly, what I KNOW and don't have to "qualify" is that you should never burn a bridge to your employer or alma mater to satisfy the redneck fans of Alabama. If you don't understand that you can turn in your VFL card also.

I am no longer concerned about Graham. I am concerned about the Vols and the staff that is now tasked with making us a winner again.

Graham was a great Vol. He's now a mercenary. Almost all coaches are.... so be it.

Most former players who get into coaching coach at other places than their alma mater. Jay has been here once as a GA, and two stints as a coach, with 5 other stops along the way before making Alabama his sixth stop away from Knoxville. That is how the coaching lifestyle works. To label him a mercenary has to be the most immature viewpoint I have ever seen. Then again, that seems to be a growing Tennessee tradition.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
It's football dude. We're football fans, this is what we do. If we can't hate on Alabama on a message board THEN we might as well completely give up and cancel football.

Good grief, and y'all calling someone else Nancy. Lol.

Truth.

Some folks seem to think it is their responsibility to tell others what their opinion should be and dog them when it is different. Just because we can does not mean we should.

I personally do not have a real issue with the tweet, but also feel like it was completely unnecessary. I guess everybody will dog me!

By the way, there is a thread on here for those that want to choose a team assuming UT gives up and cancels football. Who you got? :)

Truth.

Some folks seem to think it is their responsibility to tell others what their opinion should be and dog them when it is different. Just because we can does not mean we should.

I personally do not have a real issue with the tweet, but also feel like it was completely unnecessary. I guess everybody will dog me!

By the way, there is a thread on here for those that want to choose a team assuming UT gives up and cancels football. Who you got? :)
Oregon.

For one reason. They won my heart during the "Ducks don't pull trucks" thing with that bunch of classless shark humping jort wearing low life's in 16.

#gatorsuck

Oregon.

For one reason. They won my heart during the "Ducks don't pull trucks" thing with that bunch of classless shark humping jort wearing low life's in 16.

#gatorsuck

I will go with Clemson. I know...front runner right now. I can't stray too far from my southern roots and they seem like as good as any!

Well, you need to "qualify" what you think White would have told Heupel. What I know is that Graham is an ace recruiter, ties with Tennessee, and coaches a position that Heupel went beyond his UCF staff. What I also know is that Graham left immediately after all this stuff started and would be logical to assume his was in touch with Saban as soon as it was obvious the investigation was going South. Most importantly, what I KNOW and don't have to "qualify" is that you should never burn a bridge to your employer or alma mater to satisfy the redneck fans of Alabama. If you don't understand that you can turn in your VFL card also.

And what your asinine brain can't get is the NCAA investigation. Yeah, the administration fired the coaches they had proof of giving improper benefits. Are you so clueless to think there wasn't a good chance the rest were not involved or aware of it? The NCAA investigation is probably still ongoing. It is possible that the NCAA is going to dig further, just to make sure Boyd and Plowman's noble talk about integrity was complete. Getting out might be his best option. As to him responding to a Bama recruit, maybe not the best option, but he is working for Bama now. He was responding to what someone else said. He did not initiate the conversation. Just because I do not P**s and moan like an impotent jerk like you, or take a twerp like Caleb Calhoun's viewpoint as gospel? Hell you are just another Vols fan that makes rednecks look like geniuses. Go change your diaper.

I will go with Clemson. I know...front runner right now. I can't stray too far from my southern roots and they seem like as good as any!
Pick whoever you want, it doesn't matter anyway. Tennessee ain't going nowhere, but up!

Pick whoever you want, it doesn't matter anyway. Tennessee ain't going nowhere, but up!

Well it seems many Vols fan's head have been going up somewhere. Where? I don't think I need to explain that one, do I Behr?

Well it seems many Vols fan's head have been going up somewhere. Where? I don't think I need to explain that one, do I Behr?
Nope, because it just doesn't matter.

I learned that in camp. It just doesn't matter.

To some it doesn't bother them and that's fine that's your opinion but it sure as hell bothers me, I played at UT, graduated from UT and for someone who played here and claims to love this University, he decides to poke fun at the Vols ********...ok he took a job there no problem but to run your mouth... no that's ****. Bet he'll still show up at our reunions claiming how much he loves UT and I'll remind him of this crap

And ruins his legacy at Tennessee. Solid career move. What's funny is he contributed to those losses and that streak. So essentially he's admitting that he failed as coach in his time here at UT.

Reactions: RobertPellitt

VN Store

Back