Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, and had one deleted.
Not complaining or anything ... kinda glad the mods got the thread back under control ... except I've never seen this thread like this.
I haven't been a regular in the RF for very long, and lately, I've come to prefer it over the FF.
I'm kinda lost now.

790e3688f9e0a717d60296694452fab4.gif
You may be lost but I can safely say you're in a much better place :):)

I have to say guys, looking at our coaching staff, from where we were, I think we ended up okay. We’re in a good spot here with all of these good people on our staff. I’m optimistic
I think we hire a great LB coach. Worried about hearing Willies name so much. Let’s hope we upgrade over him. But I like all of our moves so far.

I hope your pipes didn't freeze man. That's nasty in this weather and after they thaw, the pipe is usually broken. Good luck with it.
We still have power and heat so far, but the town I'm in ran out of water. Hopefully having heat will prevent burst pipes. We gathered snow mostly for the toilet but may use it for drinking. Haha. The stores had lines wrapping around the outside of the buildings all day. Pretty wild. We should be ok though. May not smell good if it lasts more than a couple days though.

We still have power and heat so far, but the town I'm in ran out of water. Hopefully having heat will prevent burst pipes. We gathered snow mostly for the toilet but may use it for drinking. Haha. The stores had lines wrapping around the outside of the buildings all day. Pretty wild. We should be ok though. May not smell good if it lasts more than a couple days though.
Holy crap hope things get better

Reactions: Sleegro
We started when we were 27 and 26(wife). The purpose was to be young enough to be active as grandparents.

I was 24 and my wife was 23 when we had our first. By the time I was 28 and she was 27 we had our three girls. As worn as I feel at 40, I can imagine have kids under 10 to try and keep up with.

Maybe they helped get me to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back