Meet UT football legends

This address is Bearden Banquet Hall by the way. It does seem a little sketchy to me that the advertisement doesn’t tell you which “legends” will actually be there.

Let’s see, $59 to meet Vol legends. COVID is in the air. Go to Walmart to buy whatever. No Vol legends there. COVID is in the air.

The point. COVID will always be in the air for all eternity thanks to the Chinese so either live a little or live in fear and isolate for life.

I’d rather live a little and take my chances.

Let’s see, $59 to meet Vol legends. COVID is in the air. Go to Walmart to buy whatever. No Vol legends there. COVID is in the air.

The point. COVID will always be in the air for all eternity thanks to the Chinese so either live a little or live in fear and isolate for life.

I’d rather live a little and take my chances.
That’s all fine and dandy, and am not calling you out specifically, but usually people who make statements like this are the ones who refuse to wear a mask at CVS putting others at risk.

$74 bucks for VIP. 2 tix left. 12 $54 seats left. Doesn't say on website what VFLs will be there. Strange no names. Look like BBQ for dinner.

Last edited:
That’s all fine and dandy, and am not calling you out specifically, but usually people who make statements like this are the ones who refuse to wear a mask at CVS putting others at risk.

Just making an obvious point. Like the Flu, COVID 19 is likely here for all eternity. We’re going to have to learn to live with it. If I lived near K-Town I’d probably pay the $59 and have a great time. COVID 19 will not dictate the remainder of my days here on earth.

VN Store

Back