Game Thread: (16/19) Lady Vols at (6/5) Texas A&M

Jordan Horston Mother has said she wants Jordan to transfer because she is sick of the fans. It seems like Jordan is making the descion to stay at TN even if her mother thinks differently.

and honestly does her mother think that other fanbases dont tear down the players after bad games????

Other fanbases are minuscule....Only one other fanbase has more social media posts than TN:

In that case my apologies for lumping her in with Ms. Westbrook.

Ms. Horston might want to start vetting her list of confidants a little more thoroughly, if random fans are getting access to screenshots of private conversations which are then brought up in public forums...

In that case my apologies for lumping her in with Ms. Westbrook.

Ms. Horston might want to start vetting her list of confidants a little more thoroughly, if random fans are getting access to screenshots of private conversations which are then brought up in public forums...
lol trust me there more to how I go this info and its not because I am close to her or anything I said something that pissed her off and she messaged me and went on a rant

lol trust me there more to how I go this info and its not because I am close to her or anything I said something that pissed her off and she messaged me and went on a rant

She messaged you? on here or you said something on twitter? or on her post?

Not so much free throws, poor shooting, etc... It's all those careless TOs that have cost us games and our players have control over that.

Any updates on our LV team this morning? I'm worried with the weather being so bad in that part of the country.
still stuck in Houston with no power doing homework on the bus as its their only form of wifi ...Houston airports are closed off till 4pm today I think

VN Store

Back