Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you play video games wait until the actually 125 GHz TVs come out and when I mean actually not the ones that get pushed up to 125.

Otherwise you aren’t going to get the peak performance potential out of your PS5 or XBox Series X.
Just want it for general viewing and entertaining.

It's weird how much people are wanting to shut down discussion on a message board.

A lot of people just want to approach things with blind optimism. They will be the ones calling for the coaches head first because they don't want to critically look at the situation.

Don’t want to shut down conversations. Just want it to be informed and rational.

I had no doubt we had absolutely crushed it with that hire

View attachment 351884
Hard to know what Shoop could have done. Butch micromanaged him like Pruitt did ALL of his coaches. Huepel is not this way by all indications. Gonna be interesting to see what a DC with a free hand can accomplish. Exciting times ahead. Not sure what that translate to in wins in 21 but I believe we will see guys play harder and faster than they have in the past.

Per Hubbs...

Golesh 3 yrs. 750k
Ellarbee. 3yrs. 750k
Mack. 2 yrs. 400k
Halzle. 2 yrs. 350k

Kodi Burns. year 1 --- 300k, year 2 is 425k, Burns gets a 125k retention bonus if he's still on staff after the 2022 season.
Way behind but it doesn't look like we overpaid on the offensive side for coaches. I know 4 of the 5 were on or basically on CJH's staff at UCF but still. Seems like JP's first staff had a pretty hefty price tag. I'm digging CJH more and more.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back