OrangeRaid Offense

Orange Shower! Its like golden shower but orange, and with football, and with touchdowns, and.....never mind.

Reactions: GAVol
Doesn’t Heupel run an up-tempo, hurry-up, fast-paced offense? If yes, how about “Clockwork Orange?”

And for the younger posters, that’s the title of an old book/movie from the 70’s (I think).
Also for you younger posters, DO NOT read this book or especially don’t see the movie.

Reactions: Jaws and TerryO
Don’t give a damn if we call it the Agent Orange Offense or the Mighty Orange Orgasmatron 5000, I’m just ready to see some offense that doesn’t involve throwing the ball to the other team.

Reactions: Mightyvol
I agree . Melon should forfeit because of how uncompetitive UT will be and it just taints the Gaters' image having to be on the same field with them.
It probably has been an impact on strength of schedule

Don’t give a damn if we call it the Agent Orange Offense or the Mighty Orange Orgasmatron 5000, I’m just ready to see some offense that doesn’t involve throwing the ball to the other team.
But we excelled at throwing it to other teams. Practiced it daily.

Sounds a lot like the failed sports drink of Florida State. Turns out people didn't want to drink something called Seminole Fluid, and those that did found it left a salty aftertaste...

Now, if you boys want to properly support this Heuper-Speed style of offense, I say that we hurry up and engage the Heuper-Drive!

Especially if you are barely 17 and see it just before backpacking across the warehouse district in Copenhagen around midnight. Ask me how I know...
giphy.gif

yeah, we went to see a midnight movie before I caught a ride at a trucking distribution center 2 miles away on foot...some comedy that was sold out...but they still had tickets to this “clockwork orange” movie...and my buddy said he had heard good things about it.

Those were two terrifying miles at 2 am.

I’ve gotta admit, I immediately flashed on orange scented roach spray. 🤔
That was also the first thing that came to mind for me.
Let's just hold off on cute nicknames. I'm sure that as soon as he heard about the impending arrival of the "Orange Raid Offense" Nick Saban picked up the phone and called Kirby Smart to commiserate on their sad futures in the SEC. :eek:

VN Store

Back