The Official #16 Tennessee @ Louisiana State Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

Does UT stand for University of Turnovers? This is unbelievable.
I knew we would rely heavily on youth this season but I really thought we would compete for the SEC, this season. Man our losses have been UGLY!
GBO!!
Consensus pick to win SEC. Definitely not one of Barnes better coaching jobs

Pons sucks, all the lefties have the ugliest shots. JJJ played pretty good. Fulky sucks , bad guard play.......1st round losers. Barnes out coached again. **** this I'm out.

Reactions: MAD
We may win 1 game in the tourney. This team has no identity. Fulky needs to sit the rest if the year. People say he is sick, but I don't think his heart is in it..

Reactions: MAD
Think what Gonzaga, Baylor and Ohio State would do to us if we play them. May want to throw in Michigan and of course Alabama, too.

This team struggles against real athletic teams, think that’s a pretty clear at this point. Also doesn’t help that the refs are letting both teams play. We’re a bit more finesse than LSU.

The scout is also out a bit on the freshmen. I’m sure they’ll adjust to it a bit as the season goes.

Overall, not playing our best but LSU is a solid team. Need to try and get pons healthy before the tourney.

Reactions: VOLED

VN Store

Back