Postponed Mississippi State game is set for February 16

So why isn't anyone else playing Tuesday? Georgia had a game cancelled at SC and not playing it Tuesday. A little concerned that the SEC is making us play a makeup game on Tuesday and all the others with cancellations getting a free ride. Looks like they are going to let Georgia get out of their game with SC and looks like a couple other will benefit as well.

this isnt fair at all they are making us play all of our postponed games but GA gets a pass?????

[QUOTE="EnglishBulldog, post: 19522247, member: 76663"I want McCray gone, so I want to LOSE.[/QUOTE]

You'll fit in great over here.

Reactions: volnationnj
So why isn't anyone else playing Tuesday? Georgia had a game cancelled at SC and not playing it Tuesday. A little concerned that the SEC is making us play a makeup game on Tuesday and all the others with cancellations getting a free ride. Looks like they are going to let Georgia get out of their game with SC and looks like a couple other will benefit as well.

Georgia and SC makeup game was played January 21.

You'll fit in great over here.

There are people here who wants to lose so they can have Kellie gone?

Absurd! We'll take her in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]
she only had one recuing class and had a late start. she has a top class coming in next year. kellie will win a chamship. gone are the days unconn and vols get their pick of all the players. more teams have better programs.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I am looking at the UT Sports website and both Tennessee basketball games (Men at USCe & Lady Vols @ Miss State (4:00 CT) today) are postponed. Anybody confirm or comment on those games? UT plays its game tomorrow and I don't know when Lady Vols play.

I am looking at the UT Sports website and both Tennessee basketball games (Men at USCe & Lady Vols @ Miss State (4:00 CT) today) are postponed. Anybody confirm or comment on those games? UT plays its game tomorrow and I don't know when Lady Vols play.

The SEC site shows the Lady Vols game today with MS State as postponed with no indication of a later date at this time.
Jim

There are people here who wants to lose so they can have Kellie gone?

Absurd! We'll take her in a heartbeat.
she only had one recuing class and had a late start. she has a top class coming in next year. kellie will win a chamship. gone are the days unconn and vols get their pick of all the players. more teams have better programs.

You guys have #4 seed.

That's worse than what you're normally used to, but probably better than last 4 years of Holly and where some people predicted you preseason. I'll take that #4 seed right about now!

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Yep, the LVs are still stuck in texas. Next game, now Thursday against South Carolina.
Hope the LadyVols can get take-off and airport clearance shortly or they will be hard pressed to be ready to play against South Carolina on Thursday in Knoxville.

Hope the LadyVols can get take-off and airport clearance shortly or they will be hard pressed to be ready to play against South Carolina on Thursday in Knoxville.
Thursday is looking iffy in tune town. If similar in Knoxville that game may not happen either.

VN Store

Back