Postponed Mississippi State game is set for February 16

Were not a deep team right now just seven players that we like to play with Marta injured. I guess we'll find out what were made of. I am hoping for 4 and 3 anything better would be an awesome performance. We'll be playing and then resting no time for practice will probably just watch film try to figure out how to play the game and then be off from any actual court work. Your talking about playing four ranked teams on the road and one at home. That is a serious schedule for any team.

Were not a deep team right now just seven players that we like to play with Marta injured. I guess we'll find out what were made of. I am hoping for 4 and 3 anything better would be an awesome performance. We'll be playing and then resting no time for practice will probably just watch film try to figure out how to play the game and then be off from any actual court work. Your talking about playing four ranked teams on the road and one at home. That is a serious schedule for any team.

Going to be very tough. I’m just hoping we get through that without any additional injuries. If we have any other players go down we may be in danger of not being able to play in tournaments.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Also very likely not all of those games will happen. With all that travel I would not be shocked to see us have another COVID issue. Also wouldn’t be surprised if at least one other of those teams has to shut down moving another game.

Tough stretch but they’ve definitely had the rest. No excuses. They’ll either win or lose. I’m growing tired of fans making excuses for teams. It’s either the refs or the schedule or the coach, etc. We knew going in that this season would have challenges due to covid so let’s enjoy the run.

Also very likely not all of those games will happen. With all that travel I would not be shocked to see us have another COVID issue. Also wouldn’t be surprised if at least one other of those teams has to shut down moving another game.
Me either but as always: The powers at be always bend all the Vol teams over and slip a long slick one to us! Always have and always will!

^^^
Ouch!

All we can do at this point is say "One game at a time" and "next woman up" (re: injuries).

Wouldn't it be great to see our reserves step up and play their hearts out and meet the call collectively?

I think we’ll see Jordan Walker and Salary step up and that will allow us to play Rennia at the 4. Giving TK and KK some rest and an opportunity to be the anchor down low with shooters and drivers and every position on the floor.

We can do this.

I miss Marta 😫

This makes no sense. Do we not have a say in this schedule? We were going to have a week off before SC, now, 2 days. If we were going to stick in a Tuesday game, it should have been after Georgia and before Missouri.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
I think we’ll see Jordan Walker and Salary step up and that will allow us to play Rennia at the 4. Giving TK and KK some rest and an opportunity to be the anchor down low with shooters and drivers and every position on the floor.

We can do this.

I miss Marta 😫

Where is Marta?

So why isn't anyone else playing Tuesday? Georgia had a game cancelled at SC and not playing it Tuesday. A little concerned that the SEC is making us play a makeup game on Tuesday and all the others with cancellations getting a free ride. Looks like they are going to let Georgia get out of their game with SC and looks like a couple other will benefit as well.

VN Store

Back