Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I got something for ya.

women-s-maternity-t-shirt-deez-nuts-squirrel-womens-maternity-t-shirt.jpg
Stealing my sayings. You’re obsessed!

Lamonte Turner says hello.
No, not really.

In 8 career games against Kentucky, Turner was 5-3, i'll give him that. However, he averaged 7.7 ppg in those 8 games (16 being his highest), shooting 21% from 3 pt land.

In 8 career games against Kentucky, Lofton averaged 19 ppg (31 being his highest), shooting 32% from 3 pt land.

Turner is not even in the same stratosphere as Lofton.

Exactly. Everyone outside of the south thinks southern people are andy.
My cousin during the 90’s went to visit family....His families next door neighbor was super excited to meet my cousin bc they thought he would look and act like the Beverly hillbillies..... they were so disappointed he wore Nikes and drove a Celica.

No, not really.

In 8 career games against Kentucky, Turner was 5-3, i'll give him that. However, he averaged 7.7 ppg in those 8 games (16 being his highest), shooting 21% from 3 pt land.

In 8 career games against Kentucky, Lofton averaged 19 ppg (31 being his highest), shooting 32% from 3 pt land.

two game winners my friend

the Cat killer

No, not really.

Lofton had a mad on for KY. He was a KY kid, and they never offered him. Pretty sure he used that as fuel when he played them.

the DC hire will be announced today around 4pm, and it is going to be good news: Kacy Rodgers will be the DL coach and Al Washington will be the LB coach and they will split DC duties. It is unclear yet who the DB coach will be but Willie Martinez is the likely front runner.

No it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back