'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

Not every school that is cheating has a Coach that’s so incompetent in the way he cheats. It leaked at kickoff by FanRun Radio and Blake T. I don’t like the University kneecapping itself but Pruitt was a special kind of stupid at keeping it low key.
If he is withdrawing money and giving it to people with a press guy riding shotgun after a golf outing he is a special kind of arrogant and stupid.

Answer me this, he showed progress from yr 1 to yr 2. Then covid hit and everyone had issues and ppl held out for this or that. How many times hv we seen a yr in which the SEC only had 4 or 5 teams win over 6 games? So apparently a lot of ppl regressed or had a lack of progression right? I'll wait on a response.
Jesus.....

Are you that dense?

Answer me this, he showed progress from yr 1 to yr 2. Then covid hit and everyone had issues and ppl held out for this or that. How many times hv we seen a yr in which the SEC only had 4 or 5 teams win over 6 games? So apparently a lot of ppl regressed or had a lack of progression right? I'll wait on a response.

Please explain why we couldn’t cover the middle of the field. Please tell me why we couldn’t cover a simple slant route. Tell me why we couldn’t tackle. Tell me why we didn’t have a pass rush. Tell me why our DBs got torched on a consistent basis.

Dude your Pruitt slurping is old. The guy is only good when his talent is elite. Jancek was a better DC than Pruitt.

How many times hv we seen a yr in which the SEC only had 4 or 5 teams win over 6 games? So apparently a lot of ppl regressed or had a lack of progression right? I'll wait on a response.

probably had something to do with everyone playing 2-4 less games and an all SEC Schedule?

Like I said, just go ahead and drop the list of NPA kids so we can let their recruiting thread fall to the bottom. It’s been obvious for a while now that you sway kids away from TN and now you’re basically confirming it.

Be serious. If we don’t successfully recruit NPA kids and the group the Wade’s are in (forgetting the name), there is zero chance the new staff will succeed. Zero. I’ve seen corner36 post elsewhere and paraphrasing, though he was friends with Pruitt and thinks Plowman handled it all foolishly, he is open to the new staff. Just saw it as more incompetence by TN admin that damaged the brand among coaches, recruits and people involved. I mostly agree with that.

Reactions: AppStVol
No more annoying than the people who constantly say he isn't, even if they end up right.. People just want things to get better and have fun.. No need to constantly shoot them down just because they want something better..
For me it's just kinda funny that anyone thinks of Freeze as something better.

Reactions: Maxwell865
In year 2 he lost to BYU and Georgia St. Took miracle wins against Kentucky and Indiana. Was I excited after the finish? Yes but let’s not act like it was anything special.

So let me get this straight. Your ok with all the wrong he did to this program? He isn’t a bad guy just brought a lot of what he learned from Bama here and got caught. If you honestly think he would have survived another season here your very delusional. Not trying to be ugly just honest He was in over his head just wasn’t ready to be a head coach and that’s ok. He needs to start out on a lower level to learn is all

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
So let me get this straight. Your ok with all the wrong he did to this program? He isn’t a bad guy just brought a lot of what he learned from Bama here and got caught. If you honestly think he would have survived another season here your very delusional. Not trying to be ugly just honest He was in over his head just wasn’t ready to be a head coach and that’s ok. He needs to start out on a lower level to learn is all

He didn't get caught. He was told on by a staff member, former coach, and player. He didn't have to start anywhere else people that work at UT and boosters need to learn that discourse doesn't hurt the coaches because they get new jobs elsewhere and UT continues to struggle. The issue is from the top to the bottom nobody has a clue what it takes to recruit and build. Everyone seems to think integrity wins in recruiting but it doesn't. When you tell on yourself and say silly shyt in press conferences that only adds to the fire power of the other schools who recruit against you. Coaches talk and agents likewise. The word is UT is a cemetery for coaches and the administration is awful. This is why they can't hire a DC too. The common sentiment is the money offered is not worth the stress and strain because they don't want to win by any means. The switching and press conference really hurt. If Kacy is the hire then our defense will likely be no better because when he was an NFL DC with a good roster they were coleslaw. College offense is much more complex.

He didn't get caught. He was told on by a staff member, former coach, and player. He didn't have to start anywhere else people that work at UT and boosters need to learn that discourse doesn't hurt the coaches because they get new jobs elsewhere and UT continues to struggle. The issue is from the top to the bottom nobody has a clue what it takes to recruit and build. Everyone seems to think integrity wins in recruiting but it doesn't. When you tell on yourself and say silly shyt in press conferences that only adds to the fire power of the other schools who recruit against you. Coaches talk and agents likewise. The word is UT is a cemetery for coaches and the administration is awful. This is why they can't hire a DC too. The common sentiment is the money offered is not worth the stress and strain because they don't want to win by any means. The switching and press conference really hurt. If Kacy is the hire then our defense will likely be no better because when he was an NFL DC with a good roster they were coleslaw. College offense is much more complex.

usatsi_9611067-e1496628843450.jpg

So he did get caught?

Well if there is one post that sums up the ridiculousness of your posting history this is it. Integrity doesn't win in recruiting?!?! Integrity matters at everything you do in life. Can you do it without integrity? Sure. Could even find some success. But it will likely be fleeting success because of karma is a @#$@#. So you are saying that there are no examples of coaches that run a football program with integrity and are successful? You are a joke and I feel sorry for you.

VN Store

Back