Henry T to alabama (potentially)

Could be addition by subtraction. Being out of position isn’t why he got ran over multiple times last year. Tried to play lighter, but didn’t pick up enough speed to offset the loss of mass. TEs still ran away from him when he was in position. Not being overly critical of a “child”, just being honest.

We have lost our best offensive and defensive players. I can’t blame HT though. He probably wants to go to the NFL. What better place to go then an NFL factory?
He’ll be in the NFL even if he transfers to Williamson County Community College. What are these kids going to do in the NFL. They change coaches more than I change my socks. Changing of coaches is just a fact of life.

I got a $70,000 in a bag he won't play anywhere next year especially bama. They for one are loaded at LB & two they got a freshman LB coming in that is built like a Sherman Tank & three he isnt really that great & four he probably be ineligible

The way I look at is if he does in fact go there, it’s still less than I was originally expecting to end up there.

the bammers do as they please with no threat of reprisal because they are bigger than the Conference itself and are not subject to the same rules as the rest of us........bammers are despicable vermin who should receive the death penalty for their crimes, but the NCAA fears lordsaban.

Well, they let Kamara go, and he ended up here. We got Kennedy from them too. This transfer portal stuff is going to see this become more commonplace. Players are going to switch side like the old Roller derby or pro wrestling guys going from good guy to heel. And it will give us more to talk about. Are you not entertained?

Edit: Thanks for the like, Alvin. Whether it is really you, or not.

Last edited:
Go on and go. Get out out now. Might not even start. The competition might be too rough for him there.

VN Store

Back