The Official #16 Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Struggling so far this half. See if Barnes can make adjustments to UGA’s zone and pressure.

Need to play good D and push the tempo vs half court game imo

I like Fulky but prefer two new post players if numbers allowed, unless Fulky gets healthier or bulks up offseason.

Something isn’t rt with him this year. Imo, it’s beyond the fact he can’t gain weight.

The way I understand it, a senior who returns won’t cost us a scholarship. It would help if he returns.

Think of how crazy TBA would be going after that dunk. Maybe the loudest ever

Mmm, it would have been loud, but I'll be honest, that place launched into orbit when Lofton hit that three over Durant. Super hot crowd for the come back. Couldn't hear anyone talk for half that overtime. And the big home game against Florida in 2005, the one where Lofton stole that pass at the end, was louder.

Not that any of this takes away from Keon's dunk, it was a masterpiece.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
ESPN guys just asked what is the greatest dunk in Tennessee basketball history.

I've not been following for a long, long time...but I'm gonna have to rate this one as pretty high up:

Reactions: VEKZY
ESPN guys just asked what is the greatest dunk in Tennessee basketball history.

I've not been following for a long, long time...but I'm gonna have to rate this one as pretty high up:

This is the one I was thinking of as well

Reactions: LucidZ
Mmm, it would have been loud, but I'll be honest, that place launched into orbit when Lofton hit that three over Durant. Super hot crowd for the come back. Couldn't hear anyone talk for half that overtime. The big home game against Florida, the one where Bradshaw stole that pass at the end, maybe was louder. Maybe.

Not that any of this takes away from Keon's dunk, it was a masterpiece.
I was at both and it was pretty crazy at that Florida game!
GBO!!

Reactions: Voltopia
I was at both and it was pretty crazy at that Florida game!
GBO!!

Word. It was sheer insanity - "This is your team, I am your coach, and we are going to kick Florida's ass." Just a red hot crowd the entire 40 minutes.

Oh and I mixed the names up, Lofton stole it and fed Bradshaw. Important to get the historic details right.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Well, here we go. A little bit of a scoring drought. 15point lead still. Need to keep feet on the floor on D.

Reactions: Voltopia

VN Store

Back