Henry T to alabama (potentially)

Is he in the portal? If not, Alabama should not be allowed to reach out.
Come on now, this is Bama and the rules do not apply to them. If they would, the NCAA could have a field day in uncovering violations there. I will never believe that Saban and company have been in the up and up since his arriving in 2007 (if memory serves me). I mean come on, no way all of these kids keep coming to sit on the bench for their first two years.

These comments are an example of a toxic fan base for a toxic university. This young man needs to make the best decision for his future without dealing with this bs. You would think with majority of us being adults we would carry ourselves as such. At the end of the day we are fans and this is only a game we should not be wishing the kid breaks his leg.

That would be the biggest kick in the dick if he goes to Bama. There are a ton of other good programs to go to. He’ll still make it to the League.

Reactions: Volfan1000
How is he even legal to play? Once the names come out is it not going to be known who took what? To' To', Crouch, and Gray are going to transfer out like nothing happened and we pay the price. You would think they would be ruled ineligible and where ever they are they wouldn't be able to play. It honestly makes no sense at all.

These comments are an example of a toxic fan base for a toxic university. This young man needs to make the best decision for his future without dealing with this bs. You would think with majority of us being adults we would carry ourselves as such. At the end of the day we are fans and this is only a game we should not be wishing the kid breaks his leg.
You are the ONLY person in this thread who has mentioned “wishing the kid breaks his leg”. And yet you lecture about a toxic fan base??? Maybe YOU are the problem

Reactions: Rickyvol77
If the family took money then I have no sympathy or respect for him or the Dad. Then the Dad makes an arrogant statement like the one attached in the OP. A complete lack of integrity. I will not shed a tear for any misfortune (short of death or a life threatening illness) that comes there way.

Reactions: davethevol
You are the ONLY person in this thread who has mentioned “wishing the kid breaks his leg”. And yet you lecture about a toxic fan base??? Maybe YOU are the problem
If you had taken the time to actually read the thread you would see that's not true

VN Store

Back