The Official #16 Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Man, I wish he would get a killer instinct at the rack. That kid could be a monster if he became aggressive that way.

I just like the way he has been hitting the boards and contributing on offense lately. I like his game and hope the better performances he has shown can be the norm moving forward.

Great game for us to get clicking on offense. They are last in the league in defensive rebounding % are are 12th in the league in defensive FG%. Both areas we have been struggling w.

UGA depends a lot on forcing TOs. If we can take care of the ball like we did in the second half against UK, then I expect to win this and by more than the experts think.

UGA has the smallest front court depth in the SEC and one of the smallest in the country. Maybe a good game to get Anosike some minutes

Great game for us to get clicking on offense. They are last in the league in defensive rebounding % are are 12th in the league in defensive FG%. Both areas we have been struggling w.

UGA depends a lot on forcing TOs. If we can take care of the ball like we did in the second half against UK, then I expect to win this and by more than the experts think.

UGA has the smallest front court depth in the SEC and one of the smallest in the country. Maybe a good game to get Anosike some minutes

Nice game for Fulk to get back on track too.

I just like the way he has been hitting the boards and contributing on offense lately. I like his game and hope the better performances he has shown can be the norm moving forward.

Yes, he's played a lot at the 4 and is really good rebounder and passer. He's a do it all type like Scotty Pippin.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back