Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not bad but his quirks are irksome. Everyone has a nickname, and they are the worst nicknames imaginable. They are awful. It's almost as bad as Rucker introducing the 247 podcast as "lunch time, brunch time, hiring a coach time, getting ready for spring time, I'm a dork time," etc.
I could literally hear this post. My skin hurt.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
David Reaves from UAB truly isn't a bad option... Defenses consistently ranked pretty high - I know, not SEC caliber competition, but still. I actually would prefer this over Washington. He's been with Bill Clark a long time though... Might be hard to break up the band.

David Reeves - Defensive Coordinator - Staff Directory - University of Alabama at Birmingham Athletics
I would be excited over this hire. When we played them not long ago, his defense was coached very well and held us in check for a while. I was impressed. I think their defense that year was one of the best in the country.

He's not bad but his quirks are irksome. Everyone has a nickname, and they are the worst nicknames imaginable. They are awful. It's almost as bad as Rucker introducing the 247 podcast as "lunch time, brunch time, hiring a coach time, getting ready for spring time, I'm a dork time," etc.

You’re a clown, Bass. And you’re outta here.

These dudes def paid off someone to get themselves to the front of the vaccine line.

They have not a care in the world.
I just found is strange that the NFL had cardboard cutouts in the stands because of Covid and the players have total disregard for anyone's safety by partying after the game. I'm sure the stadium would have been sold out without the Covid restrictions.

I would be excited over this hire. When we played them not long ago, his defense was coached very well and held us in check for a while. I was impressed. I think their defense that year was one of the best in the country.

And Reeves 2018 salary at UAB was only $191,500. Probably making more now, but I doubt an astronomical amount more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back