Lastest DC - Patrick Toney (UofL)

R1e36912f6987dd06b76459d65d1bd96d

All they have to do is find a DC who is attempting to create a lot of negative plays and therefore “ok” with giving up a lot of points bc our offense is supposedly going to put up 40 a game.

Not that hard 🙄

Still think Joseph Gillespie is the guy. Quick...somebody legitimize me!
I will! This would be the home run hire we been looking for! Nominated for DC and LB coach of the year and has developed some pretty good talent. He is the only DC to shut down our head coach this year. Check out his Bio.

Reactions: DKG534 and butchna
What is this based off of? Only online chatted I see about this is from an account with 14 followers.

This guy is trying to promote himself and his website. The rule is that nobody knows what Heupel and White are doing. The leak has been plugged and I like it. I don't believe one single report about the DC search, not one. There is no reason to. Nobody knows nothing! Speculate, belly-ache about how long it takes, just be a fan when the hire is done.

Face it boys and girls this program is lower tier not just in the SEC but all of college football. I am done until they are at least competitive. Not wasting my money on this trash!
Can not wait to see the positive spin sunshine pampers put on this!
Seems fairly accurate to me. Idk how old you are but I’m fairly sure you maybe done for life if you’re waiting for competitive.

Do we even really need a DC?
Just tell Henry T he can call the damn defense, name him starting DC/OLB and call it a day.
That’s one sure way to keep him in Knoxville and we’d be trend setters! Imagine what that would do for recruiting?! Not only would a kid have a chance to start, but he would have a chance to be given a title such as TE’s coach. The really good ones you could make coordinators and have like 17 CO-OC’s and what not.
What could possibly go wrong?
GBO!!

VN Store

Back