Lastest DC - Patrick Toney (UofL)

Wish they'd call me.. I'd take the job on the cheap.. I don't know how to develop players or recruit, but I can call plays! My defense would be the blitz and hope it works every down! 😂 Anyway back to the coaching search...

Reactions: KennyMayne
Face it boys and girls this program is lower tier not just in the SEC but all of college football. I am done until they are at least competitive. Not wasting my money on this trash!
Can not wait to see the positive spin sunshine pampers put on this!

Reactions: Raebo and Catbone
Face it boys and girls this program is lower tier not just in the SEC but all of college football. I am done until they are at least competitive. Not wasting my money on this trash!
What is there to spin?

One of 2 things.

A. We are striking out left and right.

B. Plumber Danny White stopped the leaks and they have a hire in place.

Reactions: aredfox28
I was the defensive coordinator in the Claiborne county grass cutters league for 4 yrs and I successfully recruited local talent. With that being said I will gladly accept the position or UT DC .

Last edited:
Well. It's been nice. We'll miss you.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
I have to question the intelligence of some people on this board. Someone posts something on Twitter or on this board and it is gospel. Then when we don’t hire that guy it’s because he is turned us down because we are so bad. You would think people would learn at some point.

Relax. Enjoy the commentary. We’re in this together and oh how sweet the comeback will be.

Reactions: aredfox28

VN Store

Back