Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake Baker is the Miami DC who needed a lot of confidence from Diaz to keep his job after the shellacking they got against UNC. He got hired as LSU's LB coach a week ago.
Not Him. It’s the Colts D-Like coach. He was D-Line coach at MS State when Montez Sweet was there along with Simmons whose on the Titans now

According to Jimmy Hyams, Tennessee has offered tennis coach Brian Barker to serve as Defensive Coordinator. He will reportedly make 1.5mm if he comes. Local tennis league is making a counter.

TCT - The Future of Tennis Starts Here
According to part time chef Jimmy Hymans, Tennessee has offered its vacant DC job to 97 year old Bob Barker. Contract negotiations are ongoing with closest person guessing without going over, winning. Barker is pushing to have Smokey neutered as part of his package.

Edit: Apologies but I had too.

After North Carolina’s record-breaking performance in a 62-26 rout of the Miami Hurricanes in the regular-season finale on Saturday, UM coach Manny Diaz remained noncommittal on what he’ll do with defensive coordinator Blake Baker.

Obviously, it worked for us a year ago,” Diaz said. “My job is to get away from the emotion of results, either in the super positive or super negative. We had a really bad result last weekend, and it doesn’t hurt anybody more than it hurts Blake. And really, it’s not just Blake. It’s really the entire defensive staff, and it hurts me. Because, obviously, defense is something I’ve always taken pride in and have never seen a day like this past Saturday.”
The 554 rushing yards and 778 total yards were both the most the Hurricanes have ever surrendered in a game.

Do not want - this guy gave up a ton and wasn’t a fit for a fast paced up tempo offense.

Why the hell would hire a guy that just got demoted for sucking and got hired as a LB coach.

Not Him. It’s the Colts D-Like coach. He was D-Line coach at MS State when Montez Sweet was there along with Simmons whose on the Titans now
I hope it’s that one... a little worried it’s the other because jimmy has connections at LSU and prob could break that one

yo soy alergico al mani. no bueno. Always beneficial to say im allergic to nuts.

What kind of oatmeal is it?
Just regular oats, but is what Goes with it that boosts the protein up. The key thing is that it’s still oatmeal with creamy texture, not some weird Frankenstein creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back