Al Washington (Potential DC)

I'll bet you if they were being honest, South Carolina fans would take Huepel in a second to Shane Beamer. I know no one would admit that out loud, but there is as much uncertainty about the Beamer hire as any other team out there.
SC wanted Beamer from the beginning, it’s who they wanted. I don’t understand why, was told ‘he is one of them’. Yes, he coached there but he isn’t one of them. VT wanted Beamer as well, that one actually makes sense tho.

With Heupel saying the announcement is tomorrow, safe assumption has always been it’s a coach from tonight’s game and the rest of these names are just looking for raises. JMO

This is not the commitment to D that we need with an offensive minded HC, but yeah y’all keep on with the “high energy!” nonsense. The guy is a position coach, so like half hype man half bag man for recruits

If it’s true that OSU doesn’t want to lose him, that does say something.

First of all....only total clowns and amateurs toot their horns about likes from anonymous strangers on a message board. Second of all, I personally have been nothing but positive about this hire and haven’t really noticed the other poster being constantly negative. So as someone who’s been on this board for 10+ years and who has racked up about 6K of these “likes “ you’re talking about........ I’ll go ahead and say what’s on my mind. If you find it “ negative and nauseating “ maybe you can find a hobby thats a bit more your speed. Felisha.
Or I’ll just point out with facts that all hires are unpredictable and at some point you have to trust those that know much more than you do. See ya Felicia.

My one possible red flag would be he seems to be a job hopper.

2016- BC
2017- Cincy
2018- Michigan
2019- OSU

Or I’ll just point out with facts that all hires are unpredictable and at some point you have to trust those that know much more than you do. See ya Felicia.
Tennessee...getting football coaches salary raises at their current jobs for over 15 years.

Reactions: PA Vol
I really like this guy. I hope we can get him.
- while he was at BC he was part of defense staff that developed that deep pass rush unit with Harold Landry.
- while at Mich helped raise Devin Bush game into a early first round pick.
- at OSU been on of their best recruiters and has developed their LB Baron Browning into a good player.
I’m very hopeful we can get this guy!

Reactions: Ratvol and Nouveaux
No dip ****. I said the guy could be the next Bob Stoops. I’m willing to admit I don’t know. I’m laughing at the guy who is trying to tell the rest of us how a lifetime position coach is going to be different than Sunseri.

When you've got nothing intelligent to say, always call someone a name

VN Store

Back