The Official #11 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

I don't know if I've ever wanted to win a game this badly.

I want the kids to get the W because they're awesome. I want Barnes to get the W so he can slap it on his refrigerator next to his "retirement" plans. And I want all of Tennessee to get the W so Dick Vitale will have to eat his ice cream in sad, lonely silence.

I'm kidding of course. I'm sure Vitale talks to himself 24/7.

Reactions: I4Vols
The sec office should be embarrassed as hell by the officiating they let happen at their games. But, bottom line is protect KY in basketball and AL in football.

SEC office called the officials and said we need to get UK a Top 20 win so they get in the tournament

Reactions: TJVol95
That is just stupid. People like this are the reason UT can't have nice things. Just sit down, and hush.
Outstanding reasoning skills, apparently my hometowns university is lacking in teaching reasoning or analytical thinking.

This thread is what happens when the football posters have nothing going on in football to keep them away. Now they want the basketball coach fired and they love to tear down the players.
Pretty much. Saying “I don’t want Fulk to come back” when Pons is leaving and we haven’t recruited a big seems like madness to me

Reactions: BreatheUT
Jaden dude you embarrassed that dude's unborn children with that.

VN Store

Back