The 5 Stages of Grief as it applies to UT Football

I was referencing the fact that hallucinations are something experienced by a patient rather than something seen (you can't see what isn't there) and equating it with something else a patient might experience (encopresis). There was no misunderstanding on my part.

You probably ought to just let this one go. I know a lot about medical jargon. Heck, I even knew what is encopresis before you said.

Still has nothing to do with what we were talking about, which was Vol fans and the stages of grieving ... and you go bringing pooping on ones self into the conversation.
If we were talking about CJP's performance as HC, then you'd have been on to something I guess.

I'm glad you know a lot about medical jargon, and what encopresis is.
Again, sorry for the misunderstanding ... if you can't see the hallucination, then I guess you smell it, right?

Reactions: Red Forman
Still has nothing to do with what we were talking about, which was Vol fans and the stages of grieving ... and you go bringing pooping on ones self into the conversation.
If we were talking about CJP's performance as HC, then you'd have been on to something I guess.

I'm glad you know a lot about medical jargon, and what encopresis is.
Again, sorry for the misunderstanding ... if you can't see the hallucination, then I guess you smell it, right?

There are many kinds of hallucinations. Tactile, visual, auditory are a few. You refer to olfactory (smell) hallucinations. Tactile hallucinations are typically associated with drugs...alcohol, stimulants, opiates. Visual and auditory varieties are classically associated with psychiatric illness like schizophrenia or mania with psychotic features. Olfactory hallucinations, to which you refer, raises concern for CNS tumors.

Still, there's no misunderstanding. I know what we were talking about. In fact, I started the thread. You suggested some hallucinatory component to the 5 stages of grief. There is none and this has simply been my response.

There are many kinds of hallucinations. Tactile, visual, auditory are a few. You refer to olfactory (smell) hallucinations. Tactile hallucinations are typically associated with drugs...alcohol, stimulants, opiates. Visual and auditory varieties are classically associated with psychiatric illness like schizophrenia or mania with psychotic features. Olfactory hallucinations, to which you refer, raises concern for CNS tumors.

Still, there's no misunderstanding. I know what we were talking about. In fact, I started the thread. You suggested some hallucinatory component to the 5 stages of grief. There is none and this has simply been my response.

If I let you have the last word ... will you drop it?

giphy-downsized.gif

I think of Tennessee football as a once mighty volcano that has gone dormant. There's always the chance it might roar back into life one day, but for now other programs are picnicking on its slopes.

VN Store

Back